Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if : Swingers Discussion 691861021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexPedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if
TOPIC: Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First of all,you messed up by introducing them as friends, i don't want to step on any toes here, but i think your home is your comfort zone, and your childrens safe place. all play should be conducted away from home.my own opinion. just remember motel 6 is what $40.00 a night? Small price to pay to keep your home safe. keep your vanilla friends seperate from your lifestyle friends.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
First of all,you messed up by introducing them as friends, i don't want to step on any toes here, but i think your home is your comfort zone, and your childrens safe place. all play should be conducted away from home.my own opinion. just remember motel 6 is what $40.00 a night? Small price to pay to keep your home safe.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Well, as to the question. I would out the bastard. I have children myself. Personally, liberals that say torture isn't justified i think would change there minds if a sex offender had their kid.

Pedophiles shouldn't be toyed with, they're like rabid dogs you shoot them, you don't play with them. SHouldn't be 3 strikes for them, one conviction jailed for life if we can't execute them.

I say post his screen name

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I know this thread is old. But I just have to say one thing! Pedophiles are everywhere. So to say you only allow your vanilla friends over is so silly to me. I know many "vanilla" people that are far more harmful to my family then the swingers I have met. So I just had to say Pedophiles are everywhere. And the ones that scare me most are the ones that haven't been caught yet! I am sorry you met one that is in the "lifestyle" to help curve his urges! That's just nasty. But lets be real people anyone you know could be something you never dreamed of them being.

Cortland NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
Pedophiles??

...and there are people who say torture can never be justified.....I am not so sure in the case of sub-humans who abuse the trust of children and forever scar them and rip away their innocence.

Indiana Jones says "Snakes...I hate snakes."

For me, I am far less disgusted by snakes then by pedophiles.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I think that BECAUSE we are in a sexual lifestyle that we are even more aware that it is totally wrong and unacceptable to overlook or try to "understand" pedophiles. If there is a fetish, there are plenty of non-hurtful ways to fulfill a fantasy, the schoolgirl outfits, etc. There are so many ways to express sexuality, and pedophilia is beyond that...it's not sexual, necessarily, the way rape is not a sexual crime...it's a control thing. I haven't studied this so I won't go overboard with my opinions here.

There is a difference in acting on those impulses. What makes that difference? I have no idea. Is it a predelitction to hurt an innocent person?

I think there should be some info out there so we can ask some subtle questions that would put a warning sign up if we should come across the situation stated in the topic. If anyone has that knowledge, I for one, would be happy to learn that.

Trust your gut instincts. I would imagine that there are some who try to enter the lifestyle and quickly find that we in it are not so naive and trusting as people in the general population. I think we're basically a pretty cautious and careful group of people and there would just be some blaring things about pedophile that we would be able to see. I hope I'm not wrong.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I think it would be a mistake for anyone to assume that because we play it a little loose here in the lifestyle, that we'd be more tolerant somehow of the deviancy of pedophilia. The fact is that from my perspective, I'm not tolerant one bit. There are those who cross the line, and those who believe the silly arbitrary dotted lines put up by others can be safely crossed. But that solid line, the line between consensual and non consensual sexual behavior is not one of those that can be crossed. Once that line is crossed, that individual is a pariah, an outcast forever from society.

If I even got wind that one of my friends IN lifestyle or out was an offender, I'd make sure everyone knew that this was the case before getting close to that individual. I like my friends enough to tell them, so they don't go through hell. I can't see how a good friend could do other than to share information like that.

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(80 posts)
Smart Mischief! In college, many years ago, my room mate and I had similar safeguards in place. Even back then, a woman alone couldn't be too careful.

Julia

St Thomas VI

Username hidden
(1368 posts)
This points up the REAL meaning of "safer sex". Because I play alone, I'm very careful to wait to give someone any more than my cell #.

I also always have a safe call in place when I meet folks outside of clubs. A safe call involves me calling a RESPONSIBLE, thinking person at a preset time to verify I'm ok. If I don't call. They call me. If I use a color in our conversation, they know I'm being held against my will and to call the police Immediately.

Example. I shouldn't have worn the blue dress. The green one it's more comfortable.

This safe call process saved a woman's life from a serial killer in Kansas. She didn't call and the responsible party sent the police to his home.

I also commonly record on my voice mail details of where I am(hotel room #), the car they are driving, and other details. The responsible party also has my voice mail password.

The reality is that we know virtually nothing about folks we meet on the net or in clubs. It pays to have a healthy respect for what we don't know.

Mischief is always careful.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Cats ,Very good reply an for us that puts it mildly. Long slow an painful but we prefer tied with the barbed wire around genatiles to the back of a truck

Somerset PA

Username hidden
(512 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
TOPIC: Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if