Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if : Swingers Discussion 691861011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexPedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if
TOPIC: Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC, lol

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I would shoot the no good sob

Allen Park MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Pedophiles are like rabid dogs... you don't fuck around with them you just shoot them. Anyone that would harm a child IMHO is NOT a human being but a savage animal. God may have mercy on one that hurts my child.... but i'll arrange for said scum bag to meet god to ask for mercy.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Wow, there's an interesting degree of violence in the posts here.

Louisa VA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I would suggest you insert a hollow glass tube in their penis and smash the shit out of it. Start to get an erection and the cutting of the shards starts. Talk about libido suppression!!!!!

Greece NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
BOOGIE,

As to your comment about a libido suppresent. Fine, you going to make sure they take it? The government can't make sure people pay their takes, how are they going to make sure a sick fuck takes his meds?

Best libido surpressent for a rabid dog is a 235gr jacketed hollow point to the base of the skull. Sorry if that's harsh, but the best libido surpressent for a rabid dog is lead.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Boogie,

Stop making excuses for the animals. here's the thing, I don't care what is in their past that made them pedophiles. Bad childhoon, mommy didn't hug them enough, abused by a priest, played to many video games... whatever.

They make a choice to act on their degenerate behavior, If they make that choice with one of my sons... well they better pray that the cops get them before i do.... law enforcement will be alot kinder to them.

The biggest problem with this country is no one wants to take responsibility for their actions, we are always looking for the WHY. Who care about the WHY? We have a responsibility to protect the innocent.

When I was 15 a catholic priest tried to molest me in the sacristy when i was an alter boy. Unfortunately for said priest i was as tall as i am now and slighty better shape. I punch him dead in the nose. Told my mom about it who didn't believe me and wouldn't report the incident to the police. SHe actualy made me go to confession because "i lied".

That's why you have no priests on the registry no one believed the kids.

As stated in my previous posts, YOu don't fuck around with rabid dogs (pedophiles) you kill them.

I would never be able to sit on a jury of a person that eliminated one as was tried. I'd want to give them a medal and a ticker tape parade. At most, a fine for shooting an asshole out of season.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
not all pedophiles had a bad childhood, same for sociopaths etc. some people have no inner conscience at all, and a pedophile does not have to be male. there is a gal on the sexual offenders registry in our area.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
only thing i would say about the last two posts is. IMHO a pedophile is kind of like a rabid dog. You dont' fuck around with rabid dogs... you shoot them, you don't feed them to gators.... think of the health of the poor gator, gator is just a poor dumb animal remember.

Personally if we can't kill the pedophile we should lock them up and make sure they can never see the light of day again.... I'm think a prison in artic. but i'd prefer a quick execution.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I totally agree with Ritz on this one...'cept for one tiny point. I wouldn't kill the pedophile before throwing them to the gators.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Pedophiles in the lifestyle what would you do if