Paperwork and safe sex : Swingers Discussion 145031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexPaperwork and safe sex
TOPIC: Paperwork and safe sex
Created by: livinginthemoment
Original Starting post for this thread:
My baby and I have been checked for STDs and are clean. We always play safe and are willing to share our paperwork. Is there a subset of swingers who also keep updated paperwork at the ready?

Seems the best way to go if you like sucking pussies which we do. : )

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
PS.---Is there any intrest in starting a group of tested people ? If so let it be known ! LOL M and K

Milledgeville GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Hi, our local health dept. test's for all STD's and HIV ,the cost 35.00 dollar's . If you reqest the instant test , you can get the result,s on most evert thing right then inculeding the HIV ,one or two things takes a week or so to get back. k and I alternate being tested 3 or 4 times ayear ,like just before we go some where, like the McGrove in north Ga. mounts.. Ido realize thats nota sure fix, but it,s a start LOL . M & K

Milledgeville GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I could imagine a routine test of sexually active (with other than spouse) persons could become very costly. Most insurance companies will pay for annual authorized necessary screenings. I couldn't imagine trying to cover the cost of these lab works on a regular basis after playing with someone new or with someone wo has encountered other new folks.. and most regular std screening do not cover HPV dna testing.. Which most people dont seem to worry about.. and should. Can be life treatening to those who immune systems dont fight well....and can be invisiable to others.. How many people get testing for Hep and herpes and all the other infectious type diseases. Just picking a few would be just as worthless....just my thoughts

Broad Top PA
Username hidden
(1976 posts)
we would like to find a group in our area that are tested every so often!we have not had very much luck at finding people willing to be tested .maybe I'm just not "purity" enough LOL m&k

Milledgeville GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think we have heard this all in like what 99.9% of the threads lately. Why start it in here too?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Sucking pussies is extremely low risk for HIV.

It's not as low risk for herpes and HPV, but since the majority of adults have both, you should assume you have it or will soon get it.

Herpes is also transmitted by mouth kissing.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Best place for this post might be in the groups section? Perhaps there is a group as such in your area. Good luck.!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
My baby and I have been checked for STDs and are clean. We always play safe and are willing to share our paperwork. Is there a subset of swingers who also keep updated paperwork at the ready?

Seems the best way to go if you like sucking pussies which we do. : )

Pittsford NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Paperwork and safe sex