Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex PSA: Condoms for large guys
TOPIC: PSA: Condoms for large guys
Created by: Its_Our_Pleasure The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
lots of shower sex is all I can say.

Right now I have what seems like a couple years supply of condoms...unless my new possible SM works out anyway.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
lol my cycles were never "normal" other then when I was on 50mg BC pills. Was on those until I got married. But yes 17 day cycles were not fun.

Hubby is more average so finding ones to fit isn't as hard.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
I've had both a tubal and a ablation. 17 day periods were NOT fun, specially when for 20+ years prior they were only 24-48 hours. Options were take 3 BC tablets a day and feel like I had to puke all day or try the ablation.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
I have bad reactions to 98% of lubes, one of the few I can tolerate is Slippery Stuff.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
it was just a copy and paste from a site that got the basic idea across.

I looked up those condoms (hubby doesn't need them but I always carry for playmates) too bad they don't come without lube.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
We used the withdrawal method for many years, and it worked fine. All my kids are very quick.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Fertility Awareness Method

Fertility awareness methods (FAM) allow you to identify days in your menstrual cycle on which you're likely to be fertile. Many women use this information to help them get pregnant, but it can also be used to help you avoid pregnancy.

If you're trying to avoid becoming pregnant, you'll need to either abstain from intercourse during your potentially fertile days or use a barrier method of contraception. (Barrier methods include the condom, female condom, diaphragm, and cervical cap and shield.)

When abstinence is used to avoid pregnancy during potentially fertile days, fertility awareness methods may be referred to as natural family planning or periodic abstinence.

Some fertility awareness methods involve keeping track of the days of your menstrual cycle to identify your fertile period. These are considered calendar-based methods, and they include the calendar rhythm method and the Standard Days Method.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: PSA: Condoms for large guys