Oral sex and women : Swingers Discussion 674901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexOral sex and women
TOPIC: Oral sex and women
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've had grade 5 CIN in 1982. NEVER had a problem since then. I well know what the risk is. I chose to accept it. You disagree. That's your right. I don't insult you. Don't assume I'm ignorant of the risks. I'm not. I know if I play on the play ground I'm going to risk getting skinned knees. That's my choice. You have yours.

I don't call you a weenie because of your choices. Get the rock off your shoulder. Not one gave you CIN but you. Take responsibility for your own actions.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Every time you swing with a partner you are rolling the dice to say. Here blow on this for good luck and hope I don’t catch nothing. Any time you are swapping bodily fluids you are putting yourself at risk. Need it be from an open mouthed kiss to swallowing seamen, bodily fluid either way. Yes, oral sex without protection does have a less likely chance of catching a bug, but still the chance is there. Especially if the person performing the action has a sore in the mouth or even has a cold sore on the outside of the mouth. This gives both parties a chance to pass on a bug. Even at a party and the guy gloves up and screws an infected women that he doesn’t know. He used the condom and unless he cleans himself very good some of her bodily fluid might still be on him and another women comes along and gives oral or penetration. The chance to pass on her infected fluids are also there. Then said party is an all out fuck fest and another man comes along after she was screwed and goes down on her. The cycle has a chance to pass on to a lot of people. Although this may never happen to say, but ask a clinic that deals with STD’s, HIV/AIDS, HPV and see what they have to say. As other have said what risk are you up to?

Jay

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I agree with mischiefnyou. Anytime you do anything at all, there is a risk. Some are worth taking in order to experience life some are for only the bold/crazy. Only you can decide for yourself what is acceptable risk and what is not. But it has nothing to do with one's education level.

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Smooth:

Just because others take "more"? risk than you, does not make us less literate about the attendant risks.

It merely means that I'm willing to accept a higher level of risk when I play. That's all.

I'm not going to suck rubber on a male or a female. That's an adult choice I choose to make. You make a different one. It's a big world. One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
This was not a dumb question, we are newbies and it helps to hears how others are approaching this, I was curious, but it really means communicating with people before all encounters.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It's more likely the reverse situation that is worrisome. The woman receiving is at risk of getting herpes from someone going down on her with a cold sore.

Remember. No oral when you have, recently had, or think you are getting a cold sore on your mouth.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Personally I feel if you require condoms or a dam for oral, I will pass. I am not going to get anything out of it anyway so why bother. Living life requires a certain amount of risk taking IMHO. If someone is that afraid they will catch something perhaps they should not be into the lifestyle in the first place or keep oral just between you and your SO.

With that said ordinary saran wrap will work for a dam.

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We do not use any protection when performing orall.But do use condoms for intercourse with others.

Jamestown NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Oral sex and women