Oral sex and women : Swingers Discussion 67490
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexOral sex and women
TOPIC: Oral sex and women
Created by: Mburgcpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"If you are an adult and breathe, the chances are you have an STD."

Wow! The things you learn.....breathing causes STDs???!! lol ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Oral sex has the potential to transmit some STD's far more efficiently than others. HIV is virtually untransmissable through oral sex. Not impossible, mind you, but so unlikely that the risk factor is more theoretical than real. Herpes on the other hand is very transmissable, not only by oral sex, but by kissing. That is why most people have herpes. 58% of adults in the latest study. As swingers who kiss and enjoy oral sex with others our percentage is likely larger. And condoms as well as dental dams reduce but do not prevent.

HPV is very similar. When most adults have herpes and HPV, assume that you do, that all you swing with have it. Most of us do not express symptoms in any way, shape, or form, which is why this figure is so suprising to so many. Another way to say this is that having these two STDs is normal, not the exception. There will be those who post here upset with my words and disagreeing. But these are CDC figures.

If you are an adult and breathe, the chances are you have an STD. If you swing the chances are a little better.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Why use condoms after performing oral sex on either male or female partners? If they have any kind of a std then chances are you have just contacted it. Std,s are transmitted through any body fluids, not just vaginal or penal. This shouldn't be that hard to comprehend.

Nampa ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
"anyone ever get eaten with saran wrap??"

Si, *L*, Mr. Happy tried that on me and I have to say it was probably much like what a guy might feel when getting his dick sucked while wearing a rubber. Much lacking in the intensity.

However, I did pull a nasty one time and put saran wrap over the toilet bowl as a joke *EG*

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Spook sez: "The cervix is the main player for making lubercation, in case you didn't know. It is also extremely sensitive and gives you pleasure for sex. Without it, sensation decreases significantly. Not only is it physically causing an issue, psychologically it does too. "

Interesting...I had my cervix removed when I had my hysterectomy in '86 due to extreme endometriosis which had presented IN the cervix. Since then, my sex life , orgasms AND lubrication have been off the charts! I have never had better, nor more juicy O's since then, AND I have G spot gushers which I NEVER had before the surgery. Seems like I've had the opposite effects of what you've described. I'm not complaining one bit ;-) In fact, I would have to say that I've had the best sex in my life since then , and it only seems to get better. Go figure.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Saran wrap is better than a Glyde Dam because you can see what's on the menu. It's also larger. It can cover other areas. (Rectum)

It's seriously awful however to be so close but yet so far.

Make mine the real thing.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
LOL, I never have had that. Personally it doesnt sound very appealing, I may choose my hand over such an experience LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I totally agree with Mr. Care...waves

I'm confused. What do children have to do with my choice to suck rubber or not.

If I have to put a glyde dam on a lady, I'm out of there.. Because something is seriously wrong.

If I choose to place face and not suck rubber, it increased my risk somewhat. Driving to that same encounter entails MORE risk.

I believe those who think this is a "safe" lifestyle or want to remove all risk need to be more realistic about it.

Are you also going to wear gloves on your hands? You can put 2 gloves on one hand. Peel one off and then play with the other partner. If you do it, put lube between the gloves. It increases the sensation.

I know a lot of tricks. I prefer to play skin to skin. Condoms are the one thing I use and I'm still here 25 years later.

Mischief....

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
As "adults" it would seem to me that the use of a dental dam would be the norm in this life. but no one wants to splurge on the price of them. if you asked someone if they have a V.D. and they say no-your fine with it? makes no sence,if your willing to go down on anyone, you should be willing to be protective of your family-children included

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
a good friend of mine had a total hysterectomy due to cervical cancer. that lady seriously has one helluva sex drive! I always want to ask pointers from her lol.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Oral sex and women