Oral Sex Protection : Swingers Discussion 193974
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexOral Sex Protection
TOPIC: Oral Sex Protection
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nothin' turns me on like a good dental dam! mmmmhmmm...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Glad to hear that Glyde condoms are good for protected oral. For the veterans out there, any estimate of the percentages that use or don't use protection for oral? Thanks.

Flourtown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
@ Launcut - I agree! I never tried putting lube on my penis before putting a condom on until about a month ago! Defintely makes a difference. I've been missing out! Haha..

As for wearing a condom for oral sex, I've only been with one couple that requested that, but after meeting them again they were ok without it.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Any kind of sex with condoms is never a problem for me because when someone ask me to use condoms, I alwasy make sure I put lubeto the head of my penis before I roll a condom on becuase it gives me more sensibility. But this is something I do myself becasue if I get lube in the base of my penis I can risk that the condom will slip offduring intercourse.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Oral with jacket on. No way. But AFAIK, oral has significantly lesser chances of causing STD's. Since the concentration of virus in the human mouth is very low, and can be tolerated. Also the HIV virus only lasts for about a few seconds in the open air.

Maybe old research. Not updated on HIV news! :)

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
HPV and Herpes are certainly risks with unprotected oral. HIV is the subject of debate. For two couples, the solution could be as simple as trade oral between spouses/partners and then use condoms (correctly) for vaginal and/or anal

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Death. Death does not cause cancer.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
what doesnt cause cancer

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Look up oral cancer due to HPV16 positive virus! Yes, oral sex can even cause cancer, and this one is growing at an alarming rate. Who would have known. Men cannot have a pap smear or a hysterectomy to cure this one.

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Many years ago, we were with a young couple we really liked. Now, we ALWAYS use condoms for vaginal sex but never have for oral. During foreplay she was giving me a BJ with, of all things, ice in her mouth. And, yes, I ejaculated in her mouth (her idea). I did not take time to pee right afterwards (foolish of me). Several days later I had to see a doc. I had contracted an NSU (not gonorrhea). Took two rounds of antibiotics to clear it. Just thought I'd share.

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Oral Sex Protection