Oral Sex Protection : Swingers Discussion 1939741011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexOral Sex Protection
TOPIC: Oral Sex Protection
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
We always use condoms for sex with others but never for oral. really not interested if I had to either. I certainly wouldnt cum in a girls mouth without her telling me to do so but covered BJ's cant be fun

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
They call it a Sheer Glide Dam. It comes in different flavors. We have used the before the other women said they liked it 4 allot of different reasons. One reason was that u can use lube on it and the women are ready to go after wards.

Creedmoor NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have never had "protected" oral sex before and can't imagine it. I do insist that both parties "freshen up" before any sex. Though we are soft swap, we have gone past the normal blow-jobs with out fear of problems. We trust that our friends are truthful when they say that they are d/d free. Other wise the fun would be gone and we wouldn't play in the life style. Maybe a stupid thought but we are All here for safe fun. True?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think there is a HUGE misunderstanding for most people about oral sex... Even we thought that as long as a woman gave a man an unprotected blowjob and he didn't cum in her mouth that it DECREASES chances of any STDs..... WRONG... actually they said if they give a blowjob without protection the risk starts as soon as flesh touches. there is not much of increase if the woman swallows because of the acids in the stomach kills the sperm and everything that goes with it. they did recommend if you give unprotected blowjobs to rinse with a 3% peroxide solution afterwards and it lowers the risk.........

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Have heard about it but never seen it done. We do use condoms for swapping but its amazing how many others try to go without

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Oral Sex Protection