Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › On the fence with comdoms
TOPIC: On_the_fence_with_comdoms
Created by: AdventurousADKcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have been with a handful of different couples, some say condoms some say no. We are on the fence with them. We want to protect ourselves but at the same time like the freedom without them. Apparently some couples get offended by us wanting to use them. They say it imply's they are dirty and we don't trust them. What about the people that don't use them that don't bother getting tested. Or people that get something that don't know or don't care? One couple that we were playing with had a strict condom rule, We used them when playing together. One day they notified us they had tested positive for an STI. Thankfully we didn't get it. We are strict on them when we go to the clubs in Montreal, other than that we go back and fourth on the subject. We have always been clean, never had anything and want to keep it that way, but don't want the condom issue to keep us from playing with some people. Not everything is curable.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 86
User Details are only visible to members.
Only go bare with each other.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2774 posts)
Lots.

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
As an addendum...

I've even had some pout or even argue with me when I'd stop them to put a condom on.

"Come on...fuck me bare...I'm fixed I can't get pregnant....."

Boner kill.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28725 posts)
you can get a good feel for people playing safe or NOT at parties. Kinda surprising to see how many go bare. Some that swear they are safe only..

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(521 posts)
" how many guys here have had a lady climb aboard and try to get you to slip it in unprotected?"

Lots.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28725 posts)
NJ,

We haven't seen that yet (needing to tell the guy "wrap that up"). When it is "go" time, the guys have been very good at covering. Although we have a very short view of a couple's play time. It was quite surprising though when we saw one couple in particular going bare. We just looked at each other and shook our heads.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(237 posts)
this:

"We do know a few couples that play bare, and we have chosen not to play with them at all (even protected). Our view is that WE are trying to manage OUR risk to the best of our abilities. It isn't fool proof, but it is how WE feel."

the only way to manage the risks in an informed way is to *not* play (even with protection) with people whom i know will only use condoms when i insist on it. because you can bet that if someone is trying to go bare in the moment--then that is their preference: and poses a much higher risk.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17457 posts)
All I can tell you is: if you just hang your condoms on a fence they can never protect you!! Even though they are far from fool proof, a little is better than none.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(943 posts)
I've seen several posts about guys trying to slip one past the ladies but how many guys here have had a lady climb aboard and try to get you to slip it in unprotected? I've had three ladies try it with me. I can't tell you how difficult it is to stop in the heat of the moment when your male brain is screaming at you that this is a good thing and just go with the flow.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Alas, the difference between fantasy and reality, right?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5810 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 86
TOPIC: On the fence with comdoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.