Myths about safe sex! : Swingers Discussion 888241051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexMyths about safe sex!
TOPIC: Myths about safe sex!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Obviously, Central... your concern for HIV and other STD's are paramount for you to limit your sex to a small select group. With that concern in mind... it's "mystifying" to me as to why you wouldn't carry it further and practice the ultimate prevention by using condoms inside your select play group. It's almost as if that line of thinking is hypocritical. You take one step but the obvious step you ignore.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Love your manicure in that pic Poly!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Scotty - Congrats on getting your divorce finalized!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Wow.. this is just unreal. Particularly in this day and age....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
The other thing I question is their knowledge on disease transmission. They have stated that every disease that your play partner has ...you can catch it through oral i.e. bj. In many cases, you would have to have an open wound or open sore in your mouth for access in to your bloodstream. I guess if you are stupid enough to play with an impacted tooth, having just flossed your teeth, a canker sore or other breach in to your bloodstream inside your mouth .....then you deserve what you pick up. LOL

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
cpl4,

my appetite for sex is so good, it's a good thing sex burns calories rather than intakes them... or'd i'd weigh a 1000lbs. I cant' wait to get home.... after 3years of fighting with the ex wife my divorce was finalized by the judge today... I"M A FREE MAN!!! Going to slip it to the mrs when i walk in the door.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
simba that was my point. Here they say they only play bareback in a closed circle of friends (bullshit). but on their profile, they play on the first date... so is that bareback, is meeting someone for 20 minutes then fucking considered a close circle of friends? lots of contradictions at the least.... to me outright hypocrisy.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i wouldn't say devine... unless served on a naked woman. see sex talk ruining a thread again.... damn it. I'm obessed with sex... i want to fuck the whole world.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yes Scotty, I read it. A lot of negativity in it... but, if thats what works for them then thats great. I just don't agree with anyone's outlook that bareback is fine. I do question the playing on the first date. Does that potential playmate have to go to the doctor that day and get tested and have the report in hand for their date... or how does that work when playing bareback?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
M,

I wouldn't mind making you my sushi tray. I love sushi... i like candy to.

oh dear this blog is being ruined by sex talk. Oh well as long as we're all safe.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
TOPIC: Myths about safe sex!