Myths about safe sex! : Swingers Discussion 888241031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexMyths about safe sex!
TOPIC: Myths about safe sex!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually I was wondering about her fertility. They may want to have more kids. There are plenty of STDs that have few to no symptoms. They can render a woman sterile fairly easily. The idea that there are none of these bugs floating around in their little, ever expanding group, is some what remote. I would suggest the Mrs. get her oil and lube checked especially for those mostly silent STDs.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
LOLOL Scotty

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I just looked at the ages on their profile. Looks like a middle aged guy got himself a play toy and doesn't know how to use it yet.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
From your profile. “We play on the first meet, and enjoy those cpl's/females who do the same because our time is very limited.”

From you very insightful post. “We personally have been at this for a longtime, and keep to a select circle of cpl's that don't stray because we all feel the same way. The one thing we do avoid are all the cpls who fuck with condoms, go to clubs, and frequent houseparties, because YOU are the most dangerious bunch out there swinging.”

So which is it? Your select group includes people you just met? I would say that’s very selective!

Why not just say...damn the torpedoes we bareback anyway. To attempt to indite condoms users as unsafe is just plain stupid and factually wrong.. But why bring reality into your beliefs?

Highlighting folks who give head as being more risky than say those who provide oral sex to a female isn’t winning any IQ points either.

It’s more adult to say, We take these risks. We bareback. We try to reduce our risk by having a group of sluts we play with. These sluts only play with other sluts in our group. Our sluts never stray. (Major tongue in cheek).

Rationalization is a wonderful thing. I can justify the most outrageous nonsense by merely denying reality. I bet you are a democrat.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
dance,

Couldnt help myself... i'm just and evil little man... that's softswap,snowbird, poser swinger.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
of course i couldn't resist posting in the BBC Anal blog.... couldn't help myself. The devil and my "closed close circle of friends" made me do it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
guess not when it comes to BBC.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL scotty

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
oh dance.... I don't think they want to know what I think... but that's never stopped me from rendering an opinion before.

I think it just substainiates my contention they are hypocrites. That their "closed close circle of friends" theory is a bunch of... how do i say this gentely? BULLSHIT!!! I think it furthers my contention that we have made a good decision by eliminating playtime from people that bareback, even if they are willing to use condoms. I think it furthers my point that the reason my wife and I are in the lifestyle has more to do with socializition rather than sex. ( i can fuck at home).

honestly, and this is amature hour for shrinks but I think they are self-hating individuals, that are very insecure and engage in destructive behaviors then feel guilty about it.

but hey... i could be wrong.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"We won't do anal with anyone else in swinging because of this risk factor."

That is also our stance...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 66   End
TOPIC: Myths about safe sex!