Myths about safe sex! : Swingers Discussion 888241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexMyths about safe sex!
TOPIC: Myths about safe sex!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
alplay,

With respect, f you chose to play bareback and accept the risks that's your choice. The disrespect in this blog is directed at the attitude of the oridginal poster and his insults to people that don't play bareback, for not having their wives "fixed or on birth control" and their referral to people as "not real swingers".

I have no problem with people that play bareback, we're just not going to play with them. We don't play with couples that have bi men either for reasons of health. it's a choice.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
altplay heres a good article to read on the effectiveness of polyurethane condoms:

w w w .goaskalice . columbia. edu/1842. h t m l

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
The porous nature of all current condom materials makes them questionable at best. We don't go through life terrified of what could be. I enjoy spins, stalls, and aerobatics in small planes, spending the day on a motorcycle at 150+ MPH (track) driving race cars at 216+ MPH, rock climbing, repelling, caving, and vertical rope work in caves. Life is all about risk. Some we chose to accept some we avoid. If we die tomorrow we have no complaints. I know more than a few who have eaten the perfect diet, gotten the proper rest and exercise, have no vices and been killed by a drunk driver or cancer. Their lifestyle was their choice. Ours is different. We would never knock you by putting down your choice or try to get you to change your mind. I do feel folks should post their preference in their profile. Since we post bareback only that lets folks who use protection know we are not suited and vice versa if you post that you use protection. If you do that not a problem I just move on to the next profile. Another site has a space to check for safe sex. Always, never, on-request. What suprises me is the folks that will check always and have pic's of them going bareback. Also the folks that check always and contact us since ours is checked never.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
It seems there is a lot of disrespect both ways. K has a latex allergy so we only go bareback. That said we are very upfront about it and NEVER try to get someone to change their mind. We respect others decision to use condoms. I have been around the world twice (Navy) and we have been in the lifestyle for 32 years. Our last tests were negative. Of course someone could catch something their first time.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
"ANYONE other than my husband IS a stranger."

Forgiven.. English is not your first language.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"Wouldn't it be nice if people were truthful about how they fuck strangers!"

Huh?

It's not just "strangers". It's everybody. I don't fuck the monogamous. Ergo. I need condoms all the time. Plus regular testing. (yearly at least).

Heck, some of the folks I know the best. ;) I would never not bag.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
These barebacking couples are just scarey. And they expose everyone to additional risk.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"I think that it is inexcuseable, irresponsible and plain stupid to swing without protection."

Exactly.

But I am thrilled so many of these bareback couples/singles are coming out of the woodwork... makes it nice and easy to know who to block/ignore when they fess up to their unsafe activities.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
seeker,

We were simply pointing out their hypocrisy. LIve and swing how you want. But don't dis people because they decide to make this lifestyle as safe as possible.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Sadly many people who call themselves swingers are out for one-nighters, and club/house party encounters only and you never see them again.

So your closed group of sluts include these folks also. That's interesting. They did the "fuck and flee". How are you protecting yourselves from these sluts? It's understandable. It happens to all of us, not everyone clicks with every one.

Your primary source of protection a "closed group of sluts who only play with each other" is looking more like a sieve with every post. If you are interested in having more children..I suggest a medical visit...I'm very serious about this.

Mischief learned about bare backing and safer sex the old fashioned way...I lived through the 70s and early 80s.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: Myths about safe sex!