Looking for an XL or bigger non latex condom : Swingers Discussion 229855
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexLooking for an XL or bigger non latex condom
TOPIC: Looking for an XL or bigger non latex condom
Created by: tnt14513
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new to lifestyle. I have a latex allergy. My husband and I have not needed to use condoms in our marriage. In the lifestyle so far I haven't needed to find an xl size but recently need some fast. Lol. So for all you very well endowed boys out there can you tell me what you like that doesn't choke you. Thanks so much.

T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been hooked on F2C female condoms ever since we tried them on a guy whose cock was so big it broke the condom. We had them with us but had not tried them. The guy loved it, and so did I. He said it was like going bareback (my guy had added some lube to the inside of it). I liked it because sometimes with a long sex session my pussy will get raw and sore from the friction with the condom on the guy's cock. There is none of that with an F2C female condom because the friction is between the guy's cock and the inside of the condom.

It is made from nytril, not laytex and seems very strong. Never had one break.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
We have been hooked on F2C female condoms ever since we tried them on a guy whose cock was so big it broke the condom. We had them with us but had not tried them. The guy loved it, and so did I. He said it was like going bareback (my guy had added some lube to the inside of it). I liked it because sometimes with a long sex session my pussy will get raw and sore from the friction with the condom on the guy's cock. There is none of that with an F2C female condom because the friction is between the guy's cock and the inside of the condom.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Also latex sensitive... Skyn Large is perfect. Has worked with all play partners who needed them.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
You also might consider Reality female condoms. They're non-latex, and the general favorite in our crowd.

A tip: There's an inner ring. The instructions say to basically hold the ring and insert it like a diaphram. Instead, we just remove that ring. When the guy's hard, just put the condom over him. It gets inserted by his penis as he enters you.

One of the big positives is that these are really big - probably about 3" in diameter. I've never seen a guy too big for them (may be my loss), and they're really easy to put on - kind of like swooping a baggie over the banana. And they are latex-free.

The guy does need to pay a bit of attention so that if he pulls out all the way, he reenters inside the condom.

Oh, and I'll second the suggestion of Lifestyle SKYN Large and undercovercondoms <dot> <com>

Hope you enjoy your adventures. Mrs. SP

Santa Barbara CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We are new to lifestyle. I have a latex allergy. My husband and I have not needed to use condoms in our marriage. In the lifestyle so far I haven't needed to find an xl size but recently need some fast. Lol. So for all you very well endowed boys out there can you tell me what you like that doesn't choke you. Thanks so much.

T

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Looking for an XL or bigger non latex condom