Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › Limbido?
TOPIC: Limbido?
Created by: livelaughlove82604
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife while she is out shopping wanted me to start a thread about how to increase her limbido. I think her sex drive is great but she thinks she could use a boost. Her words, "I am crazy horny one week after my period and then the closer I get to my next period (week to week) I lose my sex drive"

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds to me like you have one good weekend per month to get out and get crazy. Go for it. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2376 posts)
I would say, "welcome to the forums," but since I'm a month late, that might be lame. WTF, welcome to the forums. ;^D

I have to say that I'm surprised that after 26 days there have been no responses. It might be that folks here were confused over the libido typo as we are easily bewildered at times. That aside, I'll say this:

Your wife is incredibly hot, and I think that if she is "crazy horny" 25% of the time, and then that slowly decreasing over the following 2 to 3 weeks...it sounds pretty damn good to me. But then, I'm just a tramp, and tramps are not typically high maintenance.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5886 posts)
My wife while she is out shopping wanted me to start a thread about how to increase her limbido. I think her sex drive is great but she thinks she could use a boost. Her words, "I am crazy horny one week after my period and then the closer I get to my next period (week to week) I lose my sex drive"

Casper WY
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Limbido
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.