Lifestyle friendly Doctors in Columbus, Ohio for regular std testing : Swingers Discussion 194584
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexLifestyle friendly Doctors in Columbus, Ohio for regular std testing
TOPIC: Lifestyle friendly Doctors in Columbus, Ohio for regular std testing
Created by: OHHARLEYCPL
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking for a lifestyle friendly dr. in the central ohio area to do regular std/hiv testing. we are clean and we don't play very much but would like to find a Dr. that understands the lifestyle and understands our needs and discretion. Does anyone have any recommendations of Drs. or offices that they attend? Hope to hear from someone.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
if you google "HIV testing" you get a ton of results. here is one: stdtestingincolumbus_org

swap the underscore for a dot

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1143 posts)
Medical professionals are required to abide by patient privacy laws and regulations. No matter who you select, your doctor is required to be discrete. Still, I would probably to to Lab Corp (google them) - the testing is reasonable (less than $300) for a full panel. On the flip side, I've heard about some horribly inappropriate and indiscrete comments from the receptionists or assistants. "Oh, you are here for STD testing or (insert any other embarrassing medical procedure / inquiry)" in a voice loud enough to be heard in the next county....

Albany OR

Username hidden
(36 posts)
OHharley- you should be able to discuss all issues pertaining to your health with your family physician or health care provider. You don't have be too specific about being in "The Lifestyle," but if you request STD testing, your doctor will order it. If they ask why, you can say that you occasionally have sex with others. Our family doc and my wife's gynecologist know that we swing and we get our testing through them.

People often hide things out of embarrassment, like drug or alcohol problems from their health care provider... most physicians would rather that patients be open with them. Very strict privacy laws are in place and will assure that your lifestyle choices and medical condition are kept confidential.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Ohharley, not *actually* a doctor, but would play doctor with the Mrs. if she likes. :)

Have you thought about public health clinics? I found one in my area that is very convenient; they open at 7:00 a.m. and I'm out of there by 7:30. My doctor's office sometimes took over two hours. The only thing is that public clinics usually don't provide the full panel of tests.

You are wise to test regularly. Good luck finding the right place.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
We are looking for a lifestyle friendly dr. in the central ohio area to do regular std/hiv testing. we are clean and we don't play very much but would like to find a Dr. that understands the lifestyle and understands our needs and discretion.

Does anyone have any recommendations of Drs. or offices that they attend?

Hope to hear from someone.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Lifestyle friendly Doctors in Columbus, Ohio for regular std testing