Let's try it again : Swingers Discussion 1238721021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexLet's try it again
TOPIC: Let's try it again
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, syphilis has been around a long time, gonorrhea also. Both are treatable now. In 58 years I've never been infected with either and only known one person who admitted to being infected. Herpes and HPV likewise have been around forever most likely, though not recognized. Both of those viral infections are the norm for sexually active people, so simply assume you have both and everyone you play with has them also. Condoms are less effective with both herpes and HPV than with HIV.

Death is the only risk free environment. Unless you believe in hell and there's a chance you're headed toward it.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I was just going to post about syphilis and how long it has been around and passed to others, including nobility throughout history. People barebacked then, because there was no means of protection, and symptoms of most afflictions were blamed on so many other things.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
Hmmm...a seem to remember something about syphilis being the norm during this human history you are recounting.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Whoa, Lick, you take things so personally! We are all blips on the vast panorama of history. Imagine how long humans have been fucking! One lifetime is a blip. Ten generations is a blip. We're talking long time.

And if you are going to get personal with your put downs, at least be accurate. I never demanded anyone swallow cum like a milkshake. What I did was to compare the taste and consistancy of cum with various foods.

You weren't around in the days before HIV. I was. That gives me a perspective you simply can't have. It doesn't make me better, it makes me older, with more time lived, some of that time before you lived. It's one compensation of aging.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
The number one reason is because we grew up in the age before HIV. Condoms were for birth control, and only rate about 90% for that (and for HIV protection) so as soon as we could get more effective birth control we did. Condoms were then forgotten. In fact the whole of human history was barebacking. Condoms, perhaps the oldest form of physical birth control, are but very recent in human history. HIV is even more recent, an instant ago when comparing it to all of human history. So you young folks who grew up with condoms for HIV are a very recent blip in human history. You have so little perspective because it's all you've known for the whole of your lives. We older farts knew a time, a long time, when barebacking was the norm.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Let's try it again