Kissing : Swingers Discussion 1106881051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexKissing
TOPIC: Kissing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was not saying we will not kiss. We love to kiss and find it essential. We were just wondering how others felt about the subject. Thanks to the poster that gave the compliement! Be well and rock on folks!

Secaucus NJ

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Sounds like the night is shot in the ass if and when "kissing paranoia" sets in...

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Thank you!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
And yes lost, you have gorgrous lips.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
LOL, kissing is the bomb! When you have lips as big as mine are you realize they aren't just for eating LMAO.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well, lost you are correct. There is a low risk in oral fluid, actually there is something in saliva that actually inhibits the hiv virus. I have been in the dental field for a good many years and try to keep up on things with continuing ED. And good thing cuz I love kissing as well.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
However, where does that leave kissing? How do you protect yourself from catching something orally? No kissing? That's the best part or at least one of the best parts. Tips? Suggestions? POV?"

First of all, love the pic in the red panties! In regard to your question though, its completely up to the individual couple whether or not they are comfortable with kissing. Our request is that you make it absolutely clear in your profile or in conversation with us if you have a no kissing rule because we do not play with couples that do not kiss. We just LOVE kissing. No, we ADORE kissing lol. I like kissing as much as the actual fucking, its awesome. Honestly the ability to transfer disease via kissing is very low. Of course there is always a level of risk whenever you transfer bodily fluids with another person but mouth to mouth is quite minimal from what I understand. Just be honest with others. In our profile we are clear that we love kissing so couples who have the no kissing rule do not contact us.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
For us it's simple: if there's no kissing why even bother? It's not nohow nowhere good sex if there's no kissing and we're old enough that if it's not at least good sex than we'll just stay with ourselves.

In the same vein, why have oral sex with condoms and dental dams? That would make it really bad oral sex and who needs that? If you're going to play, play! If you're not, have good sex with your partner. So so sex with a new person is still so so sex.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(972 posts)
I guess you could say no kissing then you would not have to worry.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Thank you so much for your reply. You are gorgeous but also wanted to say that your screen name made me LMAO! Be well mama!

Secaucus NJ

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
TOPIC: Kissing