Just wanted to chime in with some comments : Swingers Discussion 1993801031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexJust wanted to chime in with some comments
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL@John~~Well done bro!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
@ john

all for the better that they haven't.

Laura.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
"You would be amazed at how many people contact us interested in meeting and having sex with us, when there profile says "SAFE SEX ONLY" "

I think you also would be amazed how many didn't contact you !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
As barebackcpl972 knows, as we know each other personally, we are the same way and agree with this post. Although we do not advertise it on our profile, we do let anyone who contacts us know that we only have bareback sex and that condoms are a no-no if you want to spend time with us sexually. For me they are uncomfortable, even magnum--and i don't say that for bragging points...and my wife hates them with a passion.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Boo is extremely allergic to both poly and latex,,, and lambskin is worthless when it comes to stopping anything else but swimmers; she's fixed so there's no use for them...

She don't want to walk around for 3 days with the harsh reaction. All because of a "minute man"...

Guess what folks, we have a bareback group with over 314 cpls (628 peeps) and growing. That doesn't include others we know that are not in the group. So beware, we're out there.

As for our recent posts. We're just tired of watching peeps get bashed or ganged up on some ways as we've seen. We know the risks are greater. We're also more informed about the real facts. We take the "Safe sex" in profiles with a grain of salt. As many years as we've been here, experience just tells it's just another part of a profile

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
@ shibby

Agiain, agree 100% with what you say. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people that preach safe sex in this forum are secretely bare-backing it. For us, it's the only way to go. I hate condoms and my wife absolutely dreads them inside of her. Some people say they can't tell the difference in the felling. Well, I disagree. And my wife definetely luvs being the recipient of cream pies.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
@Boo

Yes, we totally agree. I can safely say that 50% of the couples/guys who contact us list in their profile SAFE SEX ONLY but are only more than eager in their intiial contact with us to to do it bareback. Personally, we typically don't reply to people like this, just as we don't reply to guys who list themselves as straight but contact us stating otherwise.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Bare....

You're opening yourself up for a mass attack here.. LOL

We commend you though for not holding your preference in the closet. More people should start opening up and that "stigma" or "righteousness" would come into check...

If those that preach in the forums actually knew how many peeps go bare, they wouldn't be in the style. Then again, if they knew what they can catch at a funeral, family reunion, a friendly kiss at a club, etc... then they may just be paranoid enough to become recluses and still preach...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
I've read through this forum extensively and have seen there is a huge stigma against couples--like us--who prefer to go bareback. Are there increased risks? Absolutely.

My reason for posting this though is to tell people not to trust profiles! You would be amazed at how many people contact us interested in meeting and having sex with us, when there profile says "SAFE SEX ONLY" And it's not that they are missing the point: our screen name and our profile clearly spell out our preferences. It's that there are plenty of people who lie through their teeth about "SAFE SEX ONLY:

It's the same things as guys who list themsevles as "straight" on their profile but eagerly contact us looking for a bi-male experience. AndI am only orally bi.

That's all.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments