Just wanted to chime in with some comments : Swingers Discussion 1993801021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexJust wanted to chime in with some comments
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't mean to be condescending.. but also....

I'm sure when they had a great lay, with a condom on they sleep easier, especially being ignorant in that they sucked a cock or ate some good pussy.. then wake up a cpl days later with a sore throat, which can be a symptom of an oral gonorrhea infection...

Feel the love here?

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
And many would venture to say that they'll get a better night's sleep knowing they got a good fucking (both ways) and finished instead of coitus interruptus.. So what's the point?

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
And if you will in humoring me (don't you just hate people who can't handle their Dr pepper?).

Fjep - It does suck when flip flopped, but (and I mean no disrespect here), the right shoe doesn't feel too comfortable on the other foot. So you get the jest of it in a sense. Peeps (natural players) are growing weary of being on the receiving end.

Here's a solution to it all...

SLS - place a radio button option:

Condomds only Bareback only Indifferent

That seems to work for us....

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
A) bareback is pointing out that the people that state it, are ones to be culprits on a much bigger scale than everyone thinks.

"you trust someone that lies blablabla" - That's a bit over dramatic. How about - You trust everyone's profile you meet?? Not arguing because it's as said, been done many times. Guys trying to play alone in a profile for a simple and easy analogy.

B) We personally know(n) couples for years that "played safe" but when the convo came up, they play bareback too. With close friends or selectively, but its real.. This is multiple cpls we're talking about, not just some errant cpl. Some of them, kinda shocked us when they blurted it right out.

Yea, not all peeps stating "safe sex" are liars. That's ridiculous to even think that.

"we hope you do well" kind of thing is preaching by sarcasm. 11yrs here and we have not had a thing. We must be doing something right and we're having a good fucking time doing it... With the people that prefer to be natural. It's no skin off our backs as it is to those the see Safe" as the way to go with others. It's the (somehow keyword today) - the preaching. At least though, have the facts on your table before doing so.

Isn't this what we're all here for? the diversity? the scene is small enough, for asinine bickering over someone's preferences and what they perceive, is, well,, asinine..

Gay and Lesbian communities banded together, this stupid shit comes over wrap-n-tap or a good squirting. Really folks.... You might want to start worrying over how the former is acceptable in society now and heterosexual contact,,, isn't..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
We certainly have seen some heated arguments in the past over this subject. I never thought it was right to flame a barebacker. But it certainly is just as rude when flip flopped.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Whatever the case may be, we all have our preferences, and there are plenty of people in the lifestyle to accomodate all tastes.

Laura

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
BarebackCpl972,

I'm not trying to get in any zingers or anything else. there are many women on here that I would love to sink my cock into their hot wet pussy, there is nothing like the feeling, but is it really worth the few minutes of pleasure ?

after all I have Mrs John's hot wet pussy if i miss it that much while with another couple.

You can do whatever you guys want, more power to you both, and i hope you both get thru your swinging days without so much as a something serious. really I do !

I just think people should not trust the other person as much as they do when it comes to something so serious.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"I'm sure you feel better about yourself getting in a "gotcha" or "touche" one liner but the reason for the post doesn't change, that there are lots of couples whose profile claim they practice ONLY safe sex when in reality it's the opposite "

So you are going to trust another couple who is lying to you right off the get go ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Thanks FJ :)

"all for the better that they haven't. "

Laura, Some day you may hate the statement you just made.

Just be careful guys, there are a lot of idiots out there who really don't care to tell you the truth about themselves or what they have.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
@ John

I'm sure you feel better about yourself getting in a "gotcha" or "touche" one liner but the reason for the post doesn't change, that there are lots of couples whose profile claim they practice ONLY safe sex when in reality it's the opposite

So feel free to "gotcha" at me all you want. It does not change the fact

Laura

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments