Just wanted to chime in with some comments : Swingers Discussion 1993801011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexJust wanted to chime in with some comments
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
All I keep reading here and and other bareback topics is about the inconvenience.

It's pretty sad that the inconvenience outweighs the disease. Now I'm trying to figure out who is the ""better than thou".

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Hang in there Shib (you'll get to know our humor! lol) - you're not alone there though.. we too keep the "fun" to a minimum, maybe not by choice, but by design. It's rare. As I'm sure it is with other naturals (I hate the words bareback and creampie - kind of demeaning).

Boo had a co-worker over one evening, they went out dancing and came back silly drunk. Next thing I know the both of them were going at it, then the two beckon for me to join in on the foray (being polite here). Boo was right next to her rubbin away. I went from her, to Boo and back again. Both stated how hot it was to feel each other on me. I can't imagine trying to keep a perpetual hard on in that instance with flying foil and un-raveling condoms.. LOL

We're off subject obviously but that's why I think there's such an imbalance, but also understanding, between natural players and experienced "wrappers"... They know there 50/50's are out there,, we know as "barebackers" there's promiscuous and those that are diligent.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
<-- ripp'n and tear'n at a poly pak - mumblin expletives!

Ya just HAD to throw in the pants thing uh?? lol

Guys and gals, Shib's got an excellent point ("and a few other things" Boo adds!).

This whole safe - natural battle is ridiculous. Just as us "naturals" (bareback peeps) have to endure your BS, you'll have to be mature enough to withstand the reverse, of what you give.

Think way ahead before being self righteous and post a sermon, or your discourse...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Shib, now come on,,

Lessons?? I for one would have an instant case of ADD on how they are changed! Don't be laughing at me, it's a serious disease when it comes to condoms.. - Call it selective ADD.. It could although become a very instant and rare disorder (a disease??) of OCD in just keeping a hard on just getting the fucking package open! LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Ha no idea this would be such a hot debate, but I guess discussion is a good thing.

L.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
As age is setting in, I'm having a harder time explaining I had a head on collision with a hill to the insurance agent.. LOL -

When I was in A class, it was all out war; block passes, you name it. Now, senior class resorts to giving the other guy the finger, and smiling at him.. LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Very true,... I've raced mx/sx since age 5, own a Aprilia RSV, so riding is nothing new, with and without a helmet. The analogy is ell taken..

Take this though, slam your head into mother earth over a 60ft double, or slam it into the side of a car and you're a vegetable, or worse. Yea, even speaking of HIV you're dead,, but with the right care, you live a lot longer. so that analogy, goes both ways...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Boo said one night that a condom on a guy is nothing more than a self propelled dildo.. (lmao).. You know what?? I have to agree with her and I'm obviously a guy..

And before you get any notion of me being bi, I'm allergic to anything that titillates my anus... Sorry guys, I know you like the strong boisterous types.. but if I was, I'd be the tightest one you'll ever have!

So here it is,, as previously mentioned, yea.. most do like to feel the insides of a woman, the ridges and spasms of when she orgasms, or the viens of a good cock , reaching down to feel the soft skin of a dick.. - not a saran wrapped stump...

The fact remains, people are going to lie here and there's nothing any of us can do about it. diligence? yes, experience is bullshit, as we found out. You just never know whose enjoying a natural fucking..

Which kinda leads us (naturals) to a pondering moment.. "Are they jealous????" - lol

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Are you trying to get in our pants Shib?? `cause it isn't going to take much with you two.. LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
I'm sure they do,, it's the ignorance of the "better than thou" that the bareback peeps are getting irritated with. My apologies if you felt it was a personal attack.

It's the point that's trying to be made by naturals that ignorance, is not bliss.. But as you said, they'll sleep easier because, well, most just don't know or want to know the facts.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments