Just wanted to chime in with some comments : Swingers Discussion 199380101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexJust wanted to chime in with some comments
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments
Created by: BarebackCpl972
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've read through this forum extensively and have seen there is a huge stigma against couples--like us--who prefer to go bareback. Are there increased risks? Absolutely.

My reason for posting this though is to tell people not to trust profiles! You would be amazed at how many people contact us interested in meeting and having sex with us, when there profile says "SAFE SEX ONLY" And it's not that they are missing the point: our screen name and our profile clearly spell out our preferences. It's that there are plenty of people who lie through their teeth about "SAFE SEX ONLY:

It's the same things as guys who list themsevles as "straight" on their profile but eagerly contact us looking for a bi-male experience. AndI am only orally bi.

That's all.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To bury this,, I'll say..

All this has done, is just instill that what the OP said, is true. Us "Naturals" are more forthcoming of how we play. So, whom is telling the truth in all of this?

As Hiker mentioned, condoms, dental barriers, gloves, etc.. may make "wrappers" sleep better at night. As we (Naturals) see it, it's a total false sense of security and a complete case of rational ignorance. There's a difference between that, and general ignorance. Get your Google search bar in overdrive and refute it.

Here's one for the masses here... The next time your at a wedding, family reunion, or in a bar, give "Ole Aunty" a kiss,, and ponder whose cock she was sucking before she kissed ya? Ask her, "Hey, were you dental safe? Bet ya her reaction would be "Of course!"..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
A male blow up doll, and a female blow up doll - "The new safe swingers".. lol

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Btw Shib,, We're not scared off by lil things like that,,, just no kissing, no skin-2-skin contact and well,, no kissing... We all good? (smacking forehead).. lol

I'm not busting balls because of another thread here, but in our opinion, You're not a swinger if you're sitting across the room rubbing one off while someone else is in the room (that's voyeurism - get your niche straight). Nor are you a swinger per se' if you have the condom, dental dam, gloves, and don't swap. That's simply paranoia.... or an analogy, "I'm a cop" when you're only in the academy...

Which reminds me, I have to add another letter to the profile for firearms, and possibly, one for jealous assholes.. LOL - DAMN!!! Pissed someone else off I guess,, oh well.. we're used to it..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Touche Ms Shibby , touche ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Shib... I think shelikes just called you out on the last cpl lines.. LOL

We make good on our promises. If you get out here, We'll make sure to have yas in both the rock crawlers, and the Baja cars :O) - Although the Mrs Shib might be hard (kicking and screaming) getting her into them, they would make for great pics.. hehehe

Shelikes - it really is a good idea just to do that. We've found stating up front (honestly) that it gets the unknown out of the way. Less to type in an email :O) But the same goes for us naturals being condom friendly at times too.

We still have seen the indifference more though when stated "Safe sex". Here's a pondering question if I may,,

Do they really mean condoms? or just not having sex on the top of a moving train??? Someone, enlighten us... lol

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
If someone reads your profile and wants to fuck you, what would stop them from saying that they DO use condoms, even if they don't always use them.. I think it best to leave your preference for 'safer' sex out of your profile and then when you start talking to the people thru emails, chat, etc. ask THEM their preference on condom use without giving any hints as to YOUR preference of condoms only. I would say that you are more likely to get an honest answer from them if you approach it that way.

Shibby you hit the nail on the head...

We all have different likes and dislikes I mean you like the Steelers ew ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Is all that before? or after you read their profile?? LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
"come back when you have a valid argument.. Until then, we ignore, ignorance..."

WOW, Is that the pot that's calling the kettle black !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
(---applauding Hiker...

See?? we've said it before, you can lose a perfectly good hard (and risk a concussion!) on running across the yard for a condom - thump-thump-thump

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
You are only reading what you want to read, or can comprehend??

Pfftt,, come back when you have a valid argument.. Until then, we ignore, ignorance...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Just wanted to chime in with some comments