In the water without protection : Swingers Discussion 1588151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexIn the water without protection
TOPIC: In the water without protection
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
You couldnt pay me to go in one at a club .

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Aside from std's....we were in a hot tub once and the owners started joking with their single male friend about how they had all fucked in that very hot tub the night before. Now this is probably absolutely not connected in any way...but 2 days later I came down with a nasty ass UTI. Its one of those "I just don't want to know, I just don't want to know" kind of moments. I have not been in one at a private home since, they turn my stomach now.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Hot tubs, pools, tubs, lakes of water,, all require condom use if you think your gonna put it inside of my body. Discussed before meeting is ever a possibility and God help those who try to get around this one with me.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Very interesting observation. People probably just don't think about it beforehand. I have limited pool sex experience, but I do have some, and pool sex seems to be more playful, maybe some penetration, but I've never seen a guy orgasm in a pool yet.

I will discuss this with friends...we are going over to play in their pool with them this weekend.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
I'm curious as to why when in a pool or hot tub the idea of safe sex seems to be forgotten. Is it the thinking that.... In the chlorinated water :sperm dies? :HIV dies? :STD's die? A woman can still get pregnant in a pool or hot tub. STD's can still be passed. Is this something you have encountered or discussed with your partner(s)?

Di

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: In the water without protection