In the water without protection : Swingers Discussion 158815
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexIn the water without protection
TOPIC: In the water without protection
Created by: Lustybears
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm curious as to why when in a pool or hot tub the idea of safe sex seems to be forgotten. Is it the thinking that.... In the chlorinated water :sperm dies? :HIV dies? :STD's die? A woman can still get pregnant in a pool or hot tub. STD's can still be passed. Is this something you have encountered or discussed with your partner(s)? Di
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea, that's where you probably pick up most of that bad stuff anyways in that dirty sperm infested water !! lol

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Hell yes We would never get into a hot tub or pool where anyone had fucked.. But if it were I and Tana there wouldnt be no floaters lol.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Aint it!

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is nasty.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Floaters :X

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We NEVER get in pools or hot tubs at parties. We both find it disgusting the murky skanky water after couple after couple fuck in them. Ewwwwwwww

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Smart lady, many people do not know this. thus such a great breeding ground bacteria.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I run bleach through the jacuzzi every weekend. Even if it had not been used . You never know what can be in the jets.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
And it is appreciated!! lol. When I was in there and they were like yeah, we fucked in this water last night...my germaphobe ass kind of was like ohhhhhh snap.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
That is why We allow no fucking on ours........We usually have it locked out when we are away for short periods of time, and always change the water when we go away longer than a week and our kids are home alone. when we bought our first tub @ 10 years ago the salesman was very blunt about bodily secretions and what they could do to the tub and the human body......after such activities.

The same goes for jacuzzi tubs at hotels , since I doubt any of them are sanitized properly..... Yet I know people think they are safe too.....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: In the water without protection