IUD Swinging : Swingers Discussion 140177
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexIUD Swinging
TOPIC: IUD Swinging
Created by: twmwbelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
does anyone use one ? any concern about it and swinging ? use condoms also one trust it alone?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
MY WIFE HAS THE COPPER ONE...THE STRING IN THERE POKE MY COCK HEAD AND IS UNCOMFORTABLE SOMETIMES...

MY QUESTION IS...CAN THE STRINGS POKE A HOLE IN THE CONDOM WHEN USED IN SWINGING?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Definitely, PG. Using an IUD or the bc pill is does not protect one from STDs. Also, with the IUD is a possibility of complications, such as its moving around and perforating the uterus, or causing a pelvic infection. Mirena also has hormones, whereas the copper IUD does not. As always, we use condoms when swinging.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
since pregnancy is not the only concern with swinging, condoms still need to be used to be as safe as you can be from std's and pregnancy.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
I have a Mirena IUD, but the only time I do not use condoms is with D. When we swing, we use condoms, and the other couple must also. As for pregnancy protection, it is supposedly more reliable than the birth control pill. Just get regular check ups, to make sure it has not moved, fallen out, etc.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
does anyone use one ? any concern about it and swinging ? use condoms also one trust it alone?

Belleville MI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: IUD Swinging