Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Husband is surgicaly safe
TOPIC: Husband is surgicaly safe
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
making a blanket statement that those that are vas safe and usually refuse to wear condoms is absurb.To say that these people are not worthy of getting to know is way out there. There are as many who are not vas safe that refuse to wear a condom.Are they trying to show their manhood.If your done raising a family why would you not want to have the surgery?Specially if your playing around. Have you never lost a condom in the past? Has one never broken on you?If your answer is no to either one then you have not had sex long enough or lying. These are not reasons to not wear a condom. Just simple fact that a condom only helps to a degree and not to the degree that people think.Some have no clue on how to put a condom on. They have it so tight ,that cum drips out the edges.Not safe.Or they are to loose Its called a preference, if you chose to not play with someone who does not wear a condom then move on towards another couple.Do not condem a couple who sees it differently.Perhaps there idea that condom use by another is: what are you afraid to give us.Stupid yes but not entirely off base. Its not a death wish. Using the terms here and caling it a death wish even with condoms it would still be a death wish as its not a totally safe practice also.Do you practice oral with a condom?dental dam?Your taking fluids internally there also.So many want it one way but will not pratice it totally which then means its nothing more then hot air.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Danny,

Given your passionate criticism of couples with v-safe men, it seems ironic that you and your wife are actively seeking couples with bisexual men. There are plently of swingers who feel that bisexual men should be avoided like the plague and that they have no place in the swing scene.

Personally, we don't believe couples in either category are deserving of harsh criticism. To us, these issues are merely two additional factors that go into determining our compatibility with other couples.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hmmmm. Well, I have a vasectomy AND use a condom. Hope that works.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It must be a Michigan thing . . . .

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
<<Those that need to say surgically safe as an enticement to meet them will not accept condom use more often than not>>

That does NOT jive with our experience at all. Condom use, or lack thereof, is just as prevalent among those men still fertile as among those with vasectomies.

Stating that one is surgically safe only adds ONE degree of safety, but it's one more than those who are NOT surgically safe can claim.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Danny, I'm totally with you on this. I do not understand why that is the only criteria to condom use. Furthermore, there has been a thread running for some time on vasectomies. From what I could see much helpful information was passed around but I did not get the part where several posters stated that a man owed it to his swing partners to have a vasectomy. No we don't think there's truly safe sex but what rock are people living under that makes them not want to practice safer sex?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Husband is surgicaly safe