Husband is surgicaly safe : Swingers Discussion 459631011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHusband is surgicaly safe
TOPIC: Husband is surgicaly safe
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Condoms!! Use them! My husband and I are both surgically safe. I had a tubal after our second child. A personal decision for OUR birth control. Last year, when we seriously considered "playing with others", he became V-safe. We use condoms for safety regarding disease, but the vasectomy for him is a sure thing for the women not using BC. Not an excuse to go condomless. Safety First! lol.

Lewisburg PA

Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Doesn't even require ED issues. I was 50 years old before I had ever used a condom. Got married young, married the only woman I ever had sex with. When I was divorced, I had already had a vasectomy. Got remarried before the big herpes and AIDS scares. So I had never used a condom.

It took me about 2 years to get used to using a condom and to get over the fear of losing an erection while trying to get the condom on!!!!

Practice makes perfect, I guess. Or at least ALMOST perfect! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I do not say surgically safe because I want to go bareback. It is merely to state there is an extra element against getting pregnant. Many high school students have learned you do not have to take your clothes off, let alone get penetrated to have a pregnancy occur. Probably being vas-safe is more important in soft swing than in full swap, since people tend to be less concerned about stray body fluids. Additionally, since I am primarily on this site to meet a potential mate who enjoys the lifestyle (which means connecting, having intelligent conversations, dancing, meeting other couples, pool parties, traveling with other couples, boating, flirting, dressing up for costume parties and enjoying social nudity in addition to swinging) rather than a fuck buddy, it is a way of saying politely that I am not interested in having any more children.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(16 posts)
The Mrs is historectomy safe and I am going for V-safe, not to try rideing bareback but just in case there is a break in a condom. I dont want any more kids and neither does she. Condoms are a must (unless, like someone put on here.. you are exclusive with another couple and they with you and you all know that you are free of any D's) Well we havent met the couple yet that would stop us from seeing others, they would have to be very special to do that. Of course if we ever did find them and became the best of friends and we all agreed to play only with each other... well then we would have to all go in and have our tests first any way. LOL I dont see this happening any time soon. We love to fuck and we want to be around along time to keep doing it.

Ventura CA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I have never run in to anyone with the excuse that their husbands can't "perform" with a condom.... I have run in to the fact that they can't actually reach climax with a condom.... but can't perform as maintain an erection??? Haven't heard that one before.....

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
In conversation with a few women from this site I have heard some guys continue to claim (V-safe or not) that they can't perform with a condom on. My advise to the woman out there is not to buy into that BS. I would still use condoms even if I was Surgically safe. It's just the smart thing to do.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Hubby says he is shooting blanks but still users a condom. To me when i hear that, it puts my mind slightly at ease because I am not using birth control. A man does uses a condom all the time may be disease safe but he can still get me pregnant. So it like a double bagger.

New Oxford PA

Username hidden
(149 posts)
well i'm surgically safe from getting anyone preggers. Doesn't mean i don't use condoms, infact the only person i don't use them with is my partner.

On another note. Having the big V saved me alot of money just recently. Someone i was seeing came to me and said "I'm pregnant and you're the daddy" Let's just say it didn't even get past the parental determination hearing.

scott

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Vas safe posted in a profile does not mean ride me bare back. It is informing others that in case of an accident (condoms are known to break or leak) the other party will not get pregnant. How about those that are Vas safe and they have that AND only safe sex, condoms required in their profile????

Just our 2 cents :)

Sheffield PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
The only reason we post that he is V-safe is to alert the fertile female that there is absolutely no chance here. We have run in to many females that won't do full swap during their fertile time because they don't want to take any chances whatsoever. We always use condoms.... never any exception to that rule!!!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Husband is surgicaly safe