House Party Suggestions : Swingers Discussion 206507101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHouse Party Suggestions
TOPIC: House Party Suggestions
Created by: tova
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are planning our first house party and actually never been to one. The party will have three, four or more couples attending. What should we expect and be prepared for? Suggested activity, food, drink? All suggestions or advice is welcome... We heard we should have wet wipes in the bathroom and plenty of condoms around the play areas. Probably won't have folks in our main house as we have a seperate smaller home on the property. This home has a open format with the main bedroom having double doors opening into the common area. We plan on having a separate air type mattress in common area that will result in open playing/viewing as well.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmmm... I would definitely recommend going to at least a few before trying to throw one for yourself. I had been to dozens myself before attempting to throw my own, albeit on a very small scale, but I was still met with some surprises. You want to have snacks and beverages, but not TOO many. You will find it is hard to pick things that EVERYONE will like. Bottled water is a must. I prefer to supply condoms, otherwise what happens for those who forgot them? And you might want to consider asking for a small donation to help cover your costs. I realize you are not running a brothel (lol), but to ask a small amount to cover the cost of snacks and condoms isn't unreasonable. Though most people in the lifestyle should already know this, be sure to announce the basic rules: always ask before touching, "No" means "No", and that the women are in control of everything, sexually speaking. And no matter how well you think you know the people you invite, if you have anything precious or valuable out in the open, put it out of reach/sight before the party. Things get broken, and I've even had things go missing... THAT can really put a damper on a friendship! Better to just avoid the temptation. I know there is more, but that's all I can think of right now. Good luck, and I hope you are have some good, nasty fun!

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
An active gathering demands some sustenance. I recommend fruits and raw veggies, cut into nugget size if necessary -- finger food that's good in every way. Fresh and local is always ideal. Some may want a salad dressing to dip their veggies.

Ice cream is also good, for a more intense recharge. Fruit juice is great, and it can also be a mixer. And water should be good. Some folks don't like chlorinated water, i.e., city water.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We are planning our first house party and actually never been to one. The party will have three, four or more couples attending. What should we expect and be prepared for? Suggested activity, food, drink? All suggestions or advice is welcome... We heard we should have wet wipes in the bathroom and plenty of condoms around the play areas. Probably won't have folks in our main house as we have a seperate smaller home on the property. This home has a open format with the main bedroom having double doors opening into the common area. We plan on having a separate air type mattress in common area that will result in open playing/viewing as well.

Thanks

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: House Party Suggestions