Herpes-free Swingers : Swingers Discussion 1472671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHerpes-free Swingers
TOPIC: Herpes-free Swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow I am blown away. After reading some of these posts my question to SOME of you is WHY SWING??!! If the thoughts you are having are so strong, back away, find a disease free steady partner and have a great life : )

Marlton NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I do have to admit, he has a pretty kinky profile :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Infection with a number of viruses is a normal part of life and has been since humans began. Today we have so much more information on how many viruses are a normal part of our human fauna.

In these threads the information that herpes and HPV are normal to most adults is often deemed shocking and sometimes not believed. I personally have been visited with negative reactions for posting this important information Such reactions are what I deem hysterical.

Indian has offered some sane and sanguine thoughts and info here.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
If I were in a relationship, and we were swinging, I'd have my SO go in for HPV screening way more often than the CDC recommendation.

Would you pay for the Dr Bill since the CDC has it as only once in 3 years, the insurance companies jumped on the bandwagon and will only cover it for said time.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
HPV and Herpes have been hystericalized .

Have you ever seen a comment like that coming from a womans post? I think not.

A well informed woman is a smart woman.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"The cervical cancer cases come when the body doesn't clear the infection of a strain associated with cancer AND the infection is left undetected/untreated for a long period of time."

There is NO TREATMENT for HPV. It's a virus. There are no current drug therapies to lessen the virus.

The CDC recommendation for HPV testing is every 3 years in women over 30. That means, if a woman tests negative for HPV, she does not have to be tested for another 3 years even though she could become infected with the virus 24 hours later and not know. HPV doesn't always cause cervical changes right away and the non-wart HPV strains are never symptomatic.

To say HPV and Herpes have been hystericalized is absurd. Herpes can't kill you (as far as I know) but HPV most certainly can.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
Nearly all cases of cervical cancer are associated with human papillomavirus (HPV) infection.

I am curious as to what YOU think SERIOUS is? Perhaps you were only talking on a mans view of this.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
you said Visible warts, my question concrens more about persons under treament who opt not to disclose, feeling that since they are under "treatment" they have no needs to worry, especially when the "signs" are not so pronounced so to speak.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Most people have trouble getting their minds around the fact that herpes and HPV are normal in the human adult population rather than the exception, and as an adult you most likely have one of the varieties of herpes and HPV.

Herpes and HPV have been hystericalized. Most of us are infected and most of us simply don't know we are infected. The reasonable assumption is that in most people herpes and HPV are held in check by the body's immune system and not serious. As with all viral diseases, some people do have serious problems with the virus, but they are the small unfortunate minority.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
So you are saying if you had a cold sore when you were like 10 you will test positive and can give someone herpes on their private area if you perform oral?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Herpes-free Swingers