Hepatitis C : Swingers Discussion 503861021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHepatitis C
TOPIC: Hepatitis C
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Realize the Arguing party..Curious OLD NEWS removed his posts. That' s why it looks like I'm arguing with myself.

Cowards delete posts. If you say something let it stand the test of time. Who do you respect more? Someone who leaves their posts up or a argumentative ***hole who doesn't have the balls to let their words speak for themselves.

Case closed.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Out of the mouth of babes.. Well guys...I just lowered my age limit.

kiss.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Like I said, you don't know what I do. I won't slander other professionals. Thanks for showing how low you will stoop. Who wants to meet him for coffee??

To equate a Pharm.D. to selling Band-Aids... Doesn't begin to address the triage that may occur if they have pending sepsis.

Yep, people wander into my store and attempt to treat pending sepsis with peroxide/Band-Aid. Go figure.

Don't ever diss my techs again. They run the world. They are smart, work hard, and are very intelligent.

Forget the topic at hand. Be your toxic self.

You are here to argue. I'm here to meet quality folks. I'm doing that, thank you. Now, toddle off to another argument. I'm much too smart to waste time on you.

Absolutely NO Mischief to folks who don't respect others life contributions.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
The sickest ones never make it to the hospital. duh... I found that out when I worked LTC.. I'm not going to argue with you what my job entails. You simply don't know.

I stand by my statements.

What a stupid statement. Nurses treat patients too. I watch them like a hawk, also.

Care, you have more energy than I. Forget wasting it on him. He doesn't know who I asked or what your tangible life experiences are. Besides he'd trust a biased government site before an independent site any day.

For bias, all you have to do is look at the South African data that was attempted to be passed off as relevant to us. That CDC doc that was on here for a time, tried the same shit. Scare people with misleading data. It isn't even the same virus. Not many folks know HIV comes in flavors. This entire game is Bullshit.

The take home? Police yourself. Let the other ones play as they will. They are not asking you to save them.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Care: That's his MO...stir the pot. He wastes energy pointing fingers at others. He's very tiresome. He and his mental masturbatory games don't allow for reality.

It's really easy in cyber to play that game. It's a whole 'nother thing to have folks die from the disease.

Give me REAL experience over cybermindfuck anyday.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Assess dose, frequency, and duration of treatment. Assess appropriate drug mixture. Monitor for toxicity and toxicity reaction mitigation. Monitor for consistent usage. Help with administration education.

The very first person I helped treat, had the wrong frequency of ribavirin dose. My correction made all the difference in the world to that patient's therapy.

I'm tired of your argumentative questions. Hep C is nothing to fool around with. It's a nasty virus. Luckily it's not easy to get and we have effective treatment. I had one patient drop dead within a month of developing jaundice. He came to thank me before he died. Stuff your arm chair quarterbacking. I have seen it's evil face.

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"I guess the whole point is that he/she/they are not practicing safe sex and just don't care if YOU get sick. And are having MULTIPLE UNPROTECTED PARTNERS each month. Also, it's just stupid that people would argue that they don't care about having sex with diseased people, there is something wrong with a person who would."

It's not my responsibility to police the world. It's my responsibility to police myself. This is where we differ. You act as if these multiple partners are children needing protection.

People who play unprotected do so completely of their own choice. It's an adult decision. I choose to disagree. I bag it. I throw no stones at folks who play unprotected. It's their choice. It's a choice between adults. If they don't ask about infections, it's on them. Not you.

It's not stupid. It's life. The multiple partners are willing to take the risks of unprotected sex. Who knows what they have! Maybe I've been around too long. I've watched several instances of 25 people do "mosh pit" sex. They were one ball of fucking and sucking. Not a condom in sight. I would never join such a tangle. There is more than one reason. Safer sex is one.

Jaded Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I treat Hep C. The incidence of partner to partner transfer is almost nonexistant. In the grand scheme of things, it's not the kind of virus I worry about.

Agree to look it up and make your own mind up. Herpes is much more infectious than C. My experience and that recommendaton still stand. Bag your partners and the risk approaches zero.

The only problem with looking it up.. You can document on the net that AIDS is not caused by HIV.

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I guess the whole point is that he/she/they are not practicing safe sex and just don't care if YOU get sick. And are having MULTIPLE UNPROTECTED PARTNERS each month. Also, it's just stupid that people would argue that they don't care about having sex with diseased people, there is something wrong with a person who would.

Gray Court SC

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I asked the question of a very well skilled gastroenterologist. He said it's not. I believe him because all of us would have it if it was.

I'm staying with the non-penis-vagina intercourse transmission.

Infectivity might depend on viral RNA levels and other things. Do not assume a place that is not yours.

I know several women (in couples) who have herpes. I don't trumpet their names. It's not my place. It's important to realize that private medical information IS private.

Mischief would bag a HepC partner just like any other. (Thanks danny)

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: Hepatitis C