Hepatitis B vaccine : Swingers Discussion 98024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHepatitis B vaccine
TOPIC: Hepatitis B vaccine
Created by: themini
Original Starting post for this thread:
How many people here have gotten the Hep B vaccine??? Anyone HAVE Hep B??? Trying to get a feel for weather or not to get the vaccine for us

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
The hep b vac is a series of three shots but I believe they are good for a lifetime after you get them. As I am not a nurse or a doctor, I'm not 100% sure, so you might want to ask. I'm not sure about the hep A because I haven't had that vac.

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(282 posts)
When you get the vacc's do you need to get them again? Is it a one time thing or should you in every "X" amount of time to renew? Thanks.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Got hep B and hep A. B was required for my profession, A was at the suggestion of my Dr. because of it.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Got the Hep B shots before going to Italy a decade ago.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(118 posts)
We both have had the vaccine - one of us by dint of being in health care, and the other of us by dint of having a spouse in health care and understanding the risks of not being vaccinnated when it's so safe, easy and available.

Why wouldn't you do it?

Rockville Centre NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have both had our hep B shots, my husband had to because of his job and I had to have mine because my ex-husband's sister-in-law is a carrier of hep.

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(282 posts)
I have had the Heb B series because I worked in a medical office. Jay has not had it. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hep B is HUGELY infectious. Getting the vaccine should be a rite of passage for swingers. It's one of the few STDs you can get a vaccine for. Forget the HPV at this stage of the game...The cat is out of the bag.

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We both had it through work in health care. Kids get is as a normal deal these days. It is a synthetic med, so it is safe to take. I would go ahead and do it. Heb B transmits more easily than C

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
How many people here have gotten the Hep B vaccine??? Anyone HAVE Hep B??? Trying to get a feel for weather or not to get the vaccine for us

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Hepatitis B vaccine