Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging : Swingers Discussion 1364711031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHave you ever contracted a STD from Swinging
TOPIC: Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty I have had my share of Significant Others.

Sorry, but if being a slave to somebody who forces me to sit through chick flicks is what marriage is all about I am glad to stay single. But if you crave female domination, more power to you. Most men got enough female domination when we were small kids. Myself included.

The fact that you want to watch big men in tight britches bending over and hiking the ball to each other tells me more than I will ever need to know about your role in that particular relationship anyway. I am guessing y'all share lingerie too.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
and once again you prove why you're single and can't find a woman of your own.

maybe if you tried compromise with a woman and realize that you do things in a relationship that maybe aren't what you would normally do then you'd actually maintain a healthy relationship.

it's not about the movie dude... it's about time with your significant other. 20 weeks a year she watches football with me.... i can give her one or two weekends a year were we cuddle on the couch and watch a movie that i may not enjoy. but the payoff to me is worth it. i get to have sex with this 4-5 times a week.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I dated a pathological liar for years. If there is one thing I am, it ain' that.

How's them chick flicks gettin Scotty? You know the worst part of a chick flick? There is no gunfire or explosions or loud clanging sword fights to cover up the noise as a man forced to sit through one gnaws through his own wrist...

LOL...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Hello, if you want... we could find a way to put them back. LOL. just kidding. well no but you understand.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
no not everyone is a liar gaul.. but you are.

shell... i really want to do you baby.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
— Nothing for us. But do you really think that anyone who HAS contracted an STD from swinging would volunteer that information on this site where they hope to meet other swinging couples?

They do. Do a search with the word HIV in it and you will find honest people who admit to having that particular STD. I have seen at least one or two other profiles on this site of people who admit to having herpes or HIV. Not everybody is a liar.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
All I know is that the swinging community is pretty small, statisticaly speaking.

Locally, if you do a search, you come across about three people on this site in a 100 mile radiius who admit to having an STD.

I know more non swingers than that on the street I live who have contracted STDs.

Thats roughly 2 miles.

Yes, STDs are out there and you can catch them and you can spread them.

The thing is, it appears the people who are catching them and spreading them are the non-swinger community not the swinger community. I know several swingers in my community and I have known well over a dozen over the years. I have seen more than one test sheet showing somebody was tested and was clean too.

This leads me to beleive that the people spreading STDs and AIDS are non-swingers and IV drug users. Which jibes with what people working in two different health departments in two different states who had to backtrack STD outbreaks told me.

AIDs is primarily spread through drug users. STDs are primarily spread through sexually active people the majority of which are not actively involved in swinging, just humping. I don't consider married dudes who cheat on their wives to be swingers. Just cheaters. Thats where your chlamydia, herpes, syph, clap and other doses are travelling by.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Scott I told you I'd warn you beforehand, what more do you want from me damnit!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
no you know one person that has admitted having herpes.

1-4 people in the US have HPS2 virus

75% have HPS1(oral variety).

if you're had sex with more than two partners chances are you've had sex with someone that has herpes.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yes, some people would tell others that they have contracted an STD. These people are honest.

In the interest of full disclosure, I, the male half, have herpes. This is the first thing we tell couples that contact us. We don't hear from most of them after that - se la vie.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging