Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging : Swingers Discussion 1364711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHave you ever contracted a STD from Swinging
TOPIC: Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dude you really need to take your medication

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
No, its how ppl want to paint themselves or other ppl as something, but fail to forget that everyone on this site is fucking around. Whether you're married or single, we're here fucking around. If you don't like the word "cheating", try a PG website.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Isn't it amazing how he always says swinging married couples are cheaters but he'd happily help you cheat?

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
single guys never get it and that's why they aren't getting it.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
"However, we Never play with singles and avoid couples who do play with singles. Singles and cheaters' behavior just isn't as restrained as a committed couple and we don't care for that risk."

Committed to what? Every couple that brings in a 3rd of 4th member had broken the "committment". Diseases are not just carried by single ppl. There are couples living with herpes, warts, Hep (Pamela Anderson.... remember?), and even worse....

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
I'd have to lean in Gaul's direction and agree that it's our >impression< that STD's are more likely to be found among cheaters and singles than committed swinging couples. We've been swinging for about 17 years bareback. We test twice yearly and have Never had a single positive STD test in the entire time. However, we Never play with singles and avoid couples who do play with singles. Singles and cheaters' behavior just isn't as restrained as a committed couple and we don't care for that risk. Since we're both surgically safe, we don't have the pregnancy worry.

Yes, playing bareback does admit to some risk. In mitigation, I'd point to seventeen STD-free years.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
I have not contracted anything from the lifestyle. I use safer sex practices, and get checked several times a year to help ensure I stay clean. I prefer to play with only those who do the same.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Wow Scotty, you cook sometimes and do laundry? Man you are whipped-how do you even think for yourself? lol

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
_I suppose spending night after night going to bed alone after flipping channels on that beat up remote and jerking off to a lame orgasm is the life huh! _

I wouldn't know. I don't watch much television and haven't had cable in years. Usually I am out doing other things. When I have free time, I like to read for entertainment.

As for quittin' smoking, Scotty have you ever thought about hypno therapy? Couldn't hurt.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I'm never happier when i'm with Karen. Like i said she rarely watches chick flicks but when she does i'm not opposed to watching it. beat the crap out of those god aweful comedy's she likes.

FUrther gualt I've never said what she does for me. But it's plenty. And i get laid alot more than you do.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging