Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging : Swingers Discussion 136471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexHave you ever contracted a STD from Swinging
TOPIC: Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging
Created by: leelorriem
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been in the lifestyle for 13 years. As for us we have never contracted any STD's. We were just wondering if anyone ever has. We have only met 1 couple that had herpes.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have been in the scene for maybe a year or so....It scares me to think of stds and stuff..but u have too......i go to the gyn a few times a year,and condoms are a MUST........and if we go down on a couple ,they must he hairless,,and smooth....if they have an odor then goodbye to sex...Im also thinking is it worth putting my life at risk?

Medford NJ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi you guys,That includes you gails also. My wife and i alternate being tested 3 or so times a year ,like when we go to the McGrove nude swingers camp in N. Ga. , I just wanted to say that mostly the test is to help our friend's / everyone to feel more comfortable with us ! AS for us ,we think it would be nice / great if every one felt this way. Thank's LOL M&K PS. would like to here back from you guy's !

Milledgeville GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Tell me about it sweet. I need wheels on our play bag!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
DandJ, you make a very good point, most folks don't really understand about the limitations of protection. The other scary part is that even when most people say they are tested regularly. What they don't know is that MOST STD testing today by doctors does NOT include HSV and sometimes HPV !!!!. So when folks say they have tested "clean"...what does that really mean? Condoms are you best bet, but in the long run its all a gamble.

These discussions are best for everyone..glad some people are willing to contribute.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Magnifying glass got it added to bag.. man this thing is getting heavy with all the new toys.. :)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Lost, if you are referring to herpes, condoms are not all that effective at preventing the transfer of herpes. Why? Because they don't cover the entire area that is likely infected. And because oral is a means of transfer. The same is true of HPV.

Condoms are effective at blocking transfer of HIV: 90%, and much less effective with herpes or HPV. Kissing can transfer HSV-1.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Great now we have to add a magnifying glass to our playbag cause I am blind as a bat without my reading glasses.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You have no idea. I'm telling you, I went blonde for a moment because the blood in my body dropped from the top of my head to my toes. I was like WTF?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Oh Lost,, that is some scary shit! But, so great the playmate said something! Who knows how many others that could have been infected. I love Mr. Clean for my bathrooms and Mr. Trojan for my playmates.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
We have not thank you Lord...but we know a few honestly that have. Not starting shit...but they are both bareback swingers. Both had treatable illnesses mind you, but both ended up hot. The bad thing? One was getting ready to fuck a playmate and that playmate saw something that looked like acne...stopped dead in their tracks and said "you need to get that shit checked out." That person did, tested hot in March and his wife (I have no idea how this shit happened btw) tested hot in July. Talk about the blood draining from my head to my toes. Gotta love condoms. Gottttttta love condoms. I love you Mr. Trojan Man!! lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Have you ever contracted a STD from Swinging