Got pregnant!!! : Swingers Discussion 733411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexGot pregnant!!!
TOPIC: Got pregnant!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
it does matter!! you need to find out . what happens-- god forbid-- the child gets sick, you know how they always ask about family med. history. your husband and you entered into this lifestyle together,he needs to be by your side the whole time, it should not bother him that you want to find out. no matter what the outcome is the child is the one that will need to know if "dad" is her father when she's grown. remember the child comes first!!

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
hhhmmm well realy can't help ya there, and don't think any 1 could, has to come from your heart and your needs , no 1 else could even put them selves in your shoes unless they experienced it. but u shouldn't have moved on your boundries of safe sex. but ty for shareing your story. it lets people know how imporant sticking to your boundries and safe sex in general

Queensbury NY

Username hidden
(38 posts)
Just because the child looks nothing like the others, this one may have a reccessive jean. My sister and I look nothing alike..At All. Though for genetic health reasons, it may be good to know who the sperm donner was, it may not be a good idea, unless your children know about your activities, to say anything. Since you have already discussed this with the other couple, get the DNA test, give them the results, but let them know that you are not expecting anything from them. If were me, I would love the child because it came from MY body. The sperm donner just was that. YOU gave life to the child, therefore it is yours. (PS...I have had 12 pregnacy's and only 1 child. All the others were lost through miscarriage. If I were to get pregnant again, I would not even question it...accept it and love it for the joy it has given you. And congratulations on the birth)

Monterey CA

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Medically speaking the child's health depends on who her parents are. It is right to know. You don't have to tell the other couple. That way there would be no risk of legal action, visiting rights and the like. No matter what, she is yours and your husband's. It is your lack of action that gave you the treasure you now have. I would want to know.

Good luck with your new baby.

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
While it is not a situation I've ever been in first hand. We do have a couple that we are extremely close friends with. They have been in this lifestyle for nearing 32 years now.

One night we were discussing this very situation because they have 5 children and have never been a condom couple. His remark to it, was very simple. He stated that it was never even something he gave thought to. Because she is his wife, his life, and he loves her very much. Any child that she gives birth to is most certainly theirs regardless of physical appearances, and even skin color. Long and short of it they felt that they entered swinging as a couple and that all the fun and benefits gained from it up to and including conception were theirs to share. My opinion, don't worry about whose sperm helped create it, be thankful that you both now have a new healthy member to your family. If you want to be sure the situation doesn't arise again I would consider becoming surgically safe if your done having children. Our experience has been the longer a couple is in this lifestyle the less they seem to use condoms when playing with other couples. Hope this helps, best of luck to you both, and congratulations

Merrimac WI

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Love the child. Love the child.

Don't worry about anything else.

Love the child.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Oh, and Welcome to the forums.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I would want to know either way.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Got pregnant!!!