Got pregnant!!! : Swingers Discussion 73341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexGot pregnant!!!
TOPIC: Got pregnant!!!
Created by: cyounaked The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to agree with Scotty here, nothing is finer than the big V for being sure. Never did have the experience of being chosen for the father news, but it is so comforting to know that I'll not be the one. Like Jewel's situation, we both are safe and wouldn't swing any other way.

Oh yes, the big V really isn't a big deal. Not much to it, so easy to do and so well worth it.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
see swallowing is safe sex cant get pregos if you swallow lol

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(474 posts)
well, we really don't know if the lady who got preg. was not a hard core swinger. By the way what is a hard core swinger? Hard core swingers could get a disease...hmmm

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I still don't think she needs to do a DNA testing.

Medicall history does stop any illness or family health issues. But anyway if it was me. The baby I am carrying is mine and my husband. So, ignore everyones advise and even mine and follow your heart.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
If you're a woman, and in the Lifestyle, and not protecting yourself, you're an idiot. There are at least a half dozen things a woman can do to not get pregnant. Short of surgery, all a man can do is wear a condom, and since my wife doesn't require a vasectomy of me, I'm definately not getting one for a swing-partner. Everybody is responsible for their own bodies. Protect yourselves.

OCCouple4friends.M

North Tustin CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
it's so nice being sterile. Before I met the mrs. I was "sport fucking' a young lady locally. She came to me at 9 am on a sunday morning, told me to sit down because she had import news for me. and procced to tell me she was pregnant.

I said congrats, who's the father. then told her I had had the big V. She actually threw a vase of fresh flowers at me as she stormed out my front door. How rude.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
you NEED to know if insanity,cancer etc run in the family history, diabetes also

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I agree, that you need to do dna testing. NOT for the raising, because this is the child of you and your husband and should not be treated differently. But this child would need to know about their familiy's medical history, genetics, etc. Suppose its a girl, and 4 women in her biological family had breast cancer in their 20s....this is something she would need to know. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Na, I would not feel the pressure to find out. Your married, the child is yours and your husband. Forget about trying to find the donor. Beside the donor that may have gotten you pregnant was not concern that you might get pregnant, so move forward and enjoy your child. Your blessed.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We concur, definitely get tested and find out. Did you not consider a blood test or DNA test at the onset? By the way, blood tests won't do any good if they happen to be the same blood type which is highly likely. Get a DNA test done. Slightly more expensive but worth the certainty.

Medical history is something that you need to know about for the child. If it isn't his, you both need to go to a lawyer and get yourselves protected from future problems. If it is the other mans kid, depending on the laws in your state they could sue you for custody, visitation rights and child support payments. It's not unheard of. So I'd keep the results to yourselves unless you are sure the other guy is not going to be a dick about it.

One other thing, if he is a real man, he'll accept the child and also the fact that nobody used condoms. But it is a potential litigation nightmare. We doubt he'd divorce you over this or treat the child any different. But we've seen stranger things happen.

Good luck and we hope it's his kid. You can have kids come out looking nothing like the father at all. It happens.

Chesterbrook PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Got pregnant!!!