FEMALE CONDOMS : Swingers Discussion 1583951028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexFEMALE CONDOMS
TOPIC: FEMALE CONDOMS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   28 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have several solutions to this problem Kat but mostly just wanted to assure you that I could always kiss it and make it all better!

:~

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
I look forward to your report! Good luck! Burning down there sucks....

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
Hi Kat, Not a direct answer to your question, but I experience some discomfort with latex (male) condoms and we use non-latex (hubby knows the brand), and they don't bother me at all. -L

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
Yes the part two is where I have run into issues.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Never had one pop out, nor get pushed in. The inner ring keeps the condom in place, and the outer ring keeps it from being pushed in.

I've run into two issues ... (1) Not enough lube on the guy, so there is too much friction (easy to fix), and (2) A very well-endowed playmate said the tip of his penis hit the inner ring, which was uncomfortable. I was new at using the FC, so may not have had it inserted correctly.

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
I always feel like they will pop out while screwing. ( or even worse the guy will poke it in too far) You have never had this feeling?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I sometimes have problems with latex; another reason I like the polyurethane female condoms.

FC can be a bit awkward until you get the hang of them. Early insertion allows for a lack of fumbling at a critical moment; I had playmates lose their erection while stopping to put on a male condom. :-(

Mrs. JR

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
I thought they were very awkward to use. Then again it was a few years ago. Perhaps they have improved them since then. I would prefer the guy to use a non latex condom.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am a big fan of female condoms. They can be inserted early, or even as part of sex play (one playmate is very, very good at it!). There is no question of a condom coming off or breaking, and no fumbling to get a male condom on at a critical moment. Most of my playmates say the female condoms feel more natural. And I like being in charge of my own safety.

Just remember to use plenty of lube (on him) and give them a try!

Mrs. JR

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
have nay of you ladies used the condoms that go inside you and how did you like it?

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   28 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: FEMALE CONDOMS