Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex FEMALE CONDOMS
TOPIC: FEMALE CONDOMS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't do female condoms, instead, diaphrams, sponges etc. Can't stand inserting any of those things.<br />

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20327 posts)
We have used the female FC2 condoms and love them! We had an MFM with a guy who had a 9 X 7 inch cock, and during the first session the Magnum XL condom, which was tight on him, broke, so we stopped.

My guy suggested that we use a female condom and explained to the guy how it worked. My guy added some extra lube to the inside of the female condom and gave it to me to put in me. We waited a few minutes so the female condom could warm to my body, and then our guest slid his cock into the condom, which was in my pussy. After a few strokes our guest exclaimed, "This feels just like bareback!" We continued for almost an hour before we finished. An extra benefit was that I was not sore like I usually get from prolonged sex. This was because the friction was between his cock and the inside of the female condom, not the condom on his cock and my pussy.

We think the female condoms are great! My guy likes them, even though he has an average size cock, because it feels to him just like being bareback.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(60 posts)
We tried the female condom a few times. I (F-half) thought it was okay, though a little desensitizing. Hubby and a male friend both seemed to consider it better than using a male condom. However, aside from deliberately experimenting with it, we opt for male condoms. I do not know whether that is from habit or preference.

My one concern is that it seems possible for the penis to slide inside *beside* the condom, rather than directly into it. This did happen the first trial, so I become obsessively paranoid about holding the female condom in place and observing where the penis entered.

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I was at a party where these were available, One girl I was with used one and it felt like screwing a hefty bag, I am not a fan

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Use olive oil? Is your GYN named Popeye? :)

Ellicott City MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I wouldn't know, but i know one way to find out ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Do the female condoms hold up well during active/rough sex?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
hello everyone,

we started this thread and we are happy to say the FC has been very good for us. A friend of ours who always had trouble keeping it up with a condom on now has no trouble keep hard to fuck. He loves it says it feels good. I have yet to use one on another woman, but I have a promise for next weekend.

D&B

Northville NY
Username hidden
(342 posts)
How do we determine if we use regular or extra virgin?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I know OLIVE OIL is safe for our sensitive areas. When I was expecting my OBGYN said to use it to massage the vaginal area to help it stretch during labor. Never thought to use it during sex though. M

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: FEMALE CONDOMS