Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › FEMALE CONDOMS
TOPIC: FEMALE_CONDOMS
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
have nay of you ladies used the condoms that go inside you and how did you like it?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 43
User Details are only visible to members.
No, you are correct. The "normal" condom is much better suited for MFM and the female condom for FMF.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24577 posts)
Maybe this is a silly question. But if the guys take turns and the lady doesn't change the FC between guys it seems the lady is protected but the guys might as well rub their dicks together. Am I missing something?

Bloomfield NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
They are fabulous! Very natural feel for the gentleman, no "rubber burn" for me.

Spokane WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes FC2 and can't tell it is even there. There is only 2 drawbacks 1 make sure you put some extra lube inside( minor issue) and 2nd not quite as simple as changing a male condom when switching partners but still simple and playful. Just one of those things that once everyone is familiar with insertion you will fall in love with and find ways to incorporate into play when changing. They are hard to find but you can find deals online.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes FC2 and can't tell it is even there. There is only 2 drawbacks 1 make sure you put some extra lube inside( minor issue) and 2nd not quite as simple as changing a male condom when switching partners but still simple and playful. Just one of those things that once everyone is familiar with insertion you will fall in love with and find ways to incorporate into play when changing. They are hard to find but you can find deals online.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Does anyone actually use a f-condom?

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(370 posts)
I (Mr) just tried a female condom a couple months ago with a lady and it was really good. It felt like a true bareback play. There was no rustling sound whatsoever and it protected more area than a male condom. I will ask her what it is the next time we meet again (in 5 weeks).

The only downside I can think of is her pussy area doesn't look as nice as no condom pussy since most of it is covered by the rubber. But that's as safe (in terms of STD and pregnancy prevention) as sex can be between two swing partners.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
You're reading too far into my statement. I just meant that for some of us pregnancy prevention is not the primary reason for condoms.

Sorry about your feathers :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24577 posts)
That's 1/2 of the equation, and for some of us (such as the Mrs, who is "fixed") it's none. If pregnancy prevention were all this was about, everyone could be on the pill and we wouldn't need condoms at all.

I probably should get "fixed" too, just to be sure I never slip one past the goalie.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24577 posts)
Mind you we never tried this "new and improved version". Have to keep that in mind.

But to the poster 2 below - if you're getting the other guy's cum on your own cock, it's defeating the purpose of a condom at all.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24577 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 43
TOPIC: FEMALE CONDOMS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.