FEMALE CONDOMS : Swingers Discussion 158395
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexFEMALE CONDOMS
TOPIC: FEMALE CONDOMS
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
have nay of you ladies used the condoms that go inside you and how did you like it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I (Mr) just tried a female condom a couple months ago with a lady and it was really good. It felt like a true bareback play. There was no rustling sound whatsoever and it protected more area than a male condom. I will ask her what it is the next time we meet again (in 5 weeks).

The only downside I can think of is her pussy area doesn't look as nice as no condom pussy since most of it is covered by the rubber. But that's as safe (in terms of STD and pregnancy prevention) as sex can be between two swing partners.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
You're reading too far into my statement. I just meant that for some of us pregnancy prevention is not the primary reason for condoms.

Sorry about your feathers :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
That's 1/2 of the equation, and for some of us (such as the Mrs, who is "fixed") it's none. If pregnancy prevention were all this was about, everyone could be on the pill and we wouldn't need condoms at all.

I probably should get "fixed" too, just to be sure I never slip one past the goalie.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
Mind you we never tried this "new and improved version". Have to keep that in mind.

But to the poster 2 below - if you're getting the other guy's cum on your own cock, it's defeating the purpose of a condom at all.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
The female condoms changed over a yearago and we understand that the previous version was like a Glad trash bag, noisy, etc. The FC2 typethat we use just make my cock feel so much like bareback that it is wonderful. The three guys with large cocks that have been with us agree that they love these female condoms. They all wanted to know where got them. They all said that this was the first time they used a condom that they did not feel like, as one guy said, trussed up like a chicken in a sack.

One other thing that I like is that she can leave the condom in and going in after the guest is finishedis perfect sloppy seconds for me, but ourcum never touches her. Nice, safe way to have sloppy seconds!

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(58 posts)
I've said this before and I'll say it again - whoever invents a better condom will make a fortune.

Condoms really do suck. A lot of women don't get it because the difference is not as great for them, and I say: Have a guy lick you. Then have him cut a condom open and place it over your ladyparts, and have him lick you again through the piece of rubber.

It is THAT different. It's a wonder us guys can stay hard at all the sensation is so drastically reduced.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
The Mrs. tried one with another guy some years back, and with me.

He didn't especially like it. To me it felt like I was fucking a liquor store bag.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
I don't do female condoms, instead, diaphrams, sponges etc. Can't stand inserting any of those things.<br />

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
We have used the female FC2 condoms and love them! We had an MFM with a guy who had a 9 X 7 inch cock, and during the first session the Magnum XL condom, which was tight on him, broke, so we stopped.

My guy suggested that we use a female condom and explained to the guy how it worked. My guy added some extra lube to the inside of the female condom and gave it to me to put in me. We waited a few minutes so the female condom could warm to my body, and then our guest slid his cock into the condom, which was in my pussy. After a few strokes our guest exclaimed, "This feels just like bareback!" We continued for almost an hour before we finished. An extra benefit was that I was not sore like I usually get from prolonged sex. This was because the friction was between his cock and the inside of the female condom, not the condom on his cock and my pussy.

We think the female condoms are great! My guy likes them, even though he has an average size cock, because it feels to him just like being bareback.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(58 posts)
We tried the female condom a few times. I (F-half) thought it was okay, though a little desensitizing. Hubby and a male friend both seemed to consider it better than using a male condom. However, aside from deliberately experimenting with it, we opt for male condoms. I do not know whether that is from habit or preference.

My one concern is that it seems possible for the penis to slide inside *beside* the condom, rather than directly into it. This did happen the first trial, so I become obsessively paranoid about holding the female condom in place and observing where the penis entered.

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: FEMALE CONDOMS