Excuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid : Swingers Discussion 1633761011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexExcuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid
TOPIC: Excuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cut and Paste from an online forum.

1) there is no barrier between your vascular system (namely blood) and the outside world when you are on your period, so the chances of infection even from the normal bacteria of your skin into your system increase (Did you ever think why medical professionals clean your skin with alcohol before inject you?). There is Bacteria that are harmless or rather useful in one part of the body e.g., GI tract, skin, etc, and harmful in another area. An example is the bacteria Staph. Aureus that lives on the skin but causes tens of diseases elsewhere. 2) HIV and HBV (most dangerous type of hepatitis) are transmitted easily when that barrier is broken. So the rate of infection goes up during period. 3) Like a fellow responded, there is a lot of research that they teach us in medical school that endometriosis is almost exclusively a disease of those who have sex during menstruation (and those few who deny intercourse during menstruation may be lying. who knows). Benefit: hmmm, I personally can't think of any, but if you can, good for you. I hope you enjoy the experience. I may see you at my office or not, but I am sure a colleague of mine will eventually

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
There are many women who have no problem having sex during their period just as their are guys who have no problem having sex with them. I don't believe there is any medical reason why a woman cannot have sex during her time of the month.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(270 posts)
So you go to a party and you know that one of the couples at this party has a little secret...

You know for a fact that she's on the rag, yet she's playing!!

Are we missing something here, isn't that kinda dangerous?

Is there some new gadget that allows women to do that without endangering others? D, is an RN and has heard nothing about it, can someone shed some light on the subject?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Excuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid