Excuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid : Swingers Discussion 163376
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexExcuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid
TOPIC: Excuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
So you go to a party and you know that one of the couples at this party has a little secret...

You know for a fact that she's on the rag, yet she's playing!!

Are we missing something here, isn't that kinda dangerous?

Is there some new gadget that allows women to do that without endangering others? D, is an RN and has heard nothing about it, can someone shed some light on the subject?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Instead works better for some than others. I have a friend who loves it and I've seen her with men who swear they can't feel it. In me, it's much more noticeable. She tried to help me with it once and all we accomplished was a lot of laughter and the realization our "insides" are different.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Mrs. P has tried Instead. For those unfamiliar, in addition to the nice soft plastic barrier, there is also a 1/2 inch hard rubber ring. Basically if you're over 3 inches long, you're going to ram into the thing. I can't get in much past the head in the missionary position or the damn thing will actually "hook" the head. It's distracting at best and if I kept at it it would start to really hurt. Definately no bueno for us in terms of sex. My wife is all of 4'9" though, and everyone's physiology is a little different, so your milage may vary.

What Instead DOES do fabulously well is stop flow dead in its tracks. If you want to do things like wear a bikini or go nude or have oral sex, this is the thing might be worth a spin.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
They might be playing with the premise of "oral only."

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
While the Mrs will use Instead on her period, it is not useful for us for sex. I poke and dislodge the damn thing.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19795 posts)
Soft cups at Wal Mart or probably most Rx. An insertable cup that keeps the blood behind the cervix until the cup is used. Can hardly tell it is in during sex. We have only used if the Oooops possibility that it could start while playing if it hasn't yet. If it had started already, would just stay home for the night

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I tried "Instead" and didn't care for it. That was with my husband. I think that it's best if you don't play during this time, but if you're planning to a little courtesy please...

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
To each his own. we would prefer that the couple tell us before hand seeing that it's NOT for us. Plus, do you know what kind of mess that makes? geez!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
It is called Instead. You stick it up inside you and it keeps the blood from getting into your pussy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
From Everyday Health on line...

It is absolutely safe to have sex during your period, provided that you don't use this time as a free pass to have unprotected sex. The myth that sex during your period is dangerous originates largely from religious texts. Scientifically, however, there is no reason not to have sex during your period.

In fact, sex while you are menstruating can help ease the symptoms of PMS if you achieve orgasm.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
Safe sex and the use of condoms at all times!

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Excuse me, but you're leaking blinker fluid