Disease risk higher for swingers than prostitutes : Swingers Discussion 159977101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexDisease risk higher for swingers than prostitutes
TOPIC: Disease risk higher for swingers than prostitutes
Created by: swinginpixie
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If it is determined that among wall street traders the rate of IV/illicit drugs and others immunity suppression was higher than average Joe. I would say yes

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
So by that logic, a wall street trader who is also a swinger, would stand a higher risk for contraction than the "average joe" swinger?

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Based on the OP swingers would then have to have a factor (s) that contribute to immunity suppression that prostitutes don't that would cause higher rates. I would suggest that is highly unlikely. Especially with the high rates of illicit drugs,long hours and stresses that tend to be associated with prostitution.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
"The primary factor in disease is immunity. The factors that compromise immunity IV/ illicit drug use, poor nutrition and stress will be generally higher in a prostitution controlled group vs swingers. "

That would all depend on the individuals contributing to the study. The factos of drug use, nutrition, and stress level are not specific to individuals in the prostitution trade. Those in that industry are no different than any of the rest of us, outside of the fact that they use sex as a means to support themselves...it does not mean that they are on drugs, don't eat properly or have higher stress lives than the rest of us.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Thus "the sex" is not the risk factor. The true risk factor is immune system suppression. Obviously, it's possible to be exposed to high levels of a disease and not contract.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
The primary factor in disease is immunity. The factors that compromise immunity IV/ illicit drug use, poor nutrition and stress will be generally higher in a prostitution controlled group vs swingers.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
If you look at it from a couple different angles, this actually makes sense. Chances are, in most cases, that swingers (in general) are more likely to be more trusting as far as comfort levels go...where as a "professional" would probably be more careful as almost everyone is a stranger, and this is not only a hobby for them, but also their source of income. Of course there are going to be exceptions to any study or theory. You're going to have the swingers who are always careful and never fully trust anyone outside of their own partner, as well as you are going to have the prostitutes that are not careful and take risks. It all comes down to the individual and their own actions.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
That must be the worst hypothesis in human history. I need not even look at that study simply on the basis of understanding disease and infections.

Kensington MD

Username hidden
(615 posts)
When we're at parties if I change playmates, I change my glove. Everyone should it's just courteous.

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Those people need a few of those plastic separaters that you use on the grocery store conveyor belt. Make the guy change condoms when they come to a new playerl.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Disease risk higher for swingers than prostitutes