Courtesy Condom : Swingers Discussion 1103031051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCourtesy Condom
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally. I know we are both clean and disease free.

So I have no concern about exposing others to our fluids.

As far as the other way around. We only know ourselves. Theyre strangers. So we dont take a chance.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"I want to know if I should also wear one during the encounter so that he doesn't have to endure sloppy seconds."

The way this reads to me is that the OP would be cumming first in his wife, with the other man fucking her afterward - thereby enduring sloppy seconds. I'm not in the medical field, but I think there would be a risk of the 2nd guy being exposed to anything in the first man's semen as he's pumping away.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Courtesy? The point is protection against what a stranger may bring into your bedroom. You dont need protection from eachother.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Well that would be the polite thing to do but I think that's your call. After all, if he's got a rubber on, your goo isn't necessarily going to be all over his cock. I'm so happy to fuck I barely care if I've got my own rubber on.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
SLOtowner...

Maybe it's me, but I got lost in your post. I got a sense of what you were trying to say, but sarcasm/wit was applied a little too thick for me to see through it. Care to give me the simple/dumb version?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Harumpf!!! Let's make sure we're all politically correct about all this.

We wouldn't want to offend anyone, anywhere at any time, would we.

"Here, you have to wear a rubber (oh! scratch that! CONDUMB! nOoo! CONDOM, that's it!). But, I'm not gonna, cuz that's MY pussy (scratch that....VAGINA) yer strokin' there bud! Actually, no, it's not, it's my wife's but she's my wife, so it's mine....sort of. Well okay, maybe for tonight it's OURS...yours and mine I mean, 'cuz we're both strokin' her. But, really it's still HERS and you and I are just sharing her, so.....Oh WTF! I'll wear a rubber, er..ah....CONDOM, too if that makes you happy.....dammit!"

Jesus, give it a rest PLEASE.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Some would argue that courtesy to oneself and others would be to wear a condom, whether asked or not.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
On a side note, I the male half will never cum in my wife for a day or two before we are going to have a play date or go to a club. It is out of courtesy I guess. Same goes when we are on vacation at Hedo or Desire, because we never know for sure when the chance to play with other will arise. It is kind of an unspoken rule I guess in our circle of friends. Only at the the very end of the night when we are getting our us time and reconnecting so to speak do I play and finish with and in my wife, and that is a very important part of the night for both of us.

Erie MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Like the others said, its up to the gentleman. Take Jay for instance, he is NOT into sloppy seconds and so we do not ask other men to do this either. Some do enjoy that though. I would simply ask him what he thinks about that.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have an unusual question. If my wife and I are having a mfm, we obviously make the guy wear a condom while he fucks my wife, but I want to know if I should also wear one during the encounter so that he doesn't have to endure sloppy seconds. I feel that this is just a courtesy I should extend to my fellow swingers. What are your thoughts?

Wadsworth OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 60 
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom