Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Courtesy Condom
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree, that was a good post ship :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
No thanks needed Rdy.. we may have a difference in preferences (not see eye to eye), but there are some points, that need to be settled in the style. I believe, we're on the same plane on this..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Distasteful really isn't the word for that.. It's downright asinine to be stated.

"Semi-hot"?? What a fucking asshole.....

Any woman, willing to have you (as a guy),,,,, is an honor. To make a "concession" as if it was a privilege to a woman, is the most dumbass statement that anyone can make.

And this is Ship (M) posting.....

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Something about the tone of your post and your approach to 'fucking' her if she's hot or at least 'semi-hot' is just distasteful.

As soon as I read that I was like " Oh no he didnt" Distasteful is an understatement.....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"SOME concessions" often means he'll suck the other guy off if it means he gets some pussy in the deal.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I agree with 8inch more or less. I mean at the end of the day I just wanna fuck so I'll make SOME concessions. I prefer 1 on one but I'll do a 3-some if it means I'm getting laid and the chick is hot (or at least semi-hot) but I'm not particularly hot on another guy's goo being the lube either. Generally speaking I use rubbers, I definitely use them when the sex starts involving another guy and gang bang is not my scene at all (although I'll entertain myself as a voyeur).

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I don't like sloppy 2nds or 3rds or gangbangs or women that want me to participate in multiple creams with a group of guys. To me, I feel that the hubby should go bare with his wife, but no internal pop shot. There are guys that like to go down on the woman during MFM, and some other guy's man chowder is not a turn on for me and most other straight men. I don't want another's guy come as my lube.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
We've had no complaints from our single male guest. And back to the original question, hubby always waits to cum until after my playmate has finished (so there isn't any "sloppy seconds"). When we play with other couples, both men are wearing condoms. - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
South Vegas:

Don't ever be ashamed to ask a single male to wear a condom. I always carry several (I only put one on of course) when I am meeting a play date, and all the single males I talk to on SLS do the same. Sometimes I wait for her (or the couple) to ask me to put it on just to see that they require it. From my perspective, it's the couples that don't require a condom on their guest that I worry about.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Hmm, never thought about it. So far when we've had MFM the guest male used a condom. Hubby didn't. There really wasn't any discussion about it. And our guest never complained. - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom