Courtesy Condom : Swingers Discussion 1103031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCourtesy Condom
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That is just WRONG! (it's right!) but wrong! LOL - Now Boo (the better looking half) is going to be all squirmy.. thanks a lot!

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Boo, is this better? :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I understood Spank's post as Rdy and Boo did. But I didn't respond because it's his issue, I am not going to tell him what I think of him because of what he said, it's his choice, a preference if you will, we all have preferences and should be free to express and exercise them. Some will fuck anything, attraction or lack of it, others will fuck only those that they're attracted to, some will kiss, others wont, some will have oral sex, others wont, some will do it with a condom, others wont, some will soft swap others wont... you get the drift... do as you wish.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Noo... we won't,, we'll debate just how long we're going to keep you here.. LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Shib,,, Did you have to do that publicly?? Really?? The gall!!! (holding hands up, flipp'n fingers out, looking around innocently) lol

Akron.. we'll get to you sooner or later.. LOL - -wink- JK..

Frn... Don't be post'n an ass pic like that!!!!

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
All I did was try to define "SOME concessions".

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Just some different interpretations of the post, that is all. I personally didn't read that tone in it, but others did and I get that. Thanks for the explanation!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Please forgive me here.. but.....

Stating what has been posted, is pure selfishness. ANY woman willing to have you, and I speak from the male side of the fence here, is damn lucky. for example: - sarcasm coming -

(Smug expression) - "Yea, I'll FUCK her because, well,, I need to get off and I guess this is the best I'll get for now"...

That is how we see what the post meant. There's underlying tones there. Fortunately, I was the one to reply and not Boo.. caused she was PISSED! lol

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
The context of it is what pushed a few buttons. The idea of making a concession - "Yea, I'll do it, this time" - and just being mediocre (semi-hot?) is demeaning in that , "yea, ok. I'll FUCK her, if I have to" - as we see it.

We agree with personal rules so to speak. There's some things we/I just won't do. It's how it was posted that again, pushed a few buttons of ours and most likely, quite a few others that haven't posted.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
I have to agree with Shibby, I don't get what Spanky said that was so distasteful... He answered the OP honestly. Although his preference is not a threesome, if he does participate in one he would rather not have "sloppy seconds", but if he was really attracted to the women, he wouldnt NOT fuck her just because her husband already "finished" inside her without a condom. Unless I am not understanding his post, I am not sure what is wrong with it?

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 60   End
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom