Courtesy Condom : Swingers Discussion 1103031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCourtesy Condom
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No thanks needed :O) you asked. I'm just sorry we couldn't be a bit clearer on what you're looking for in an answer. Like we said though, Our experience has led us to believe it's a comfort zone when the role is reversed in a sense. For us, there's not much real choice in the matter if we want to be in the style.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
To answer RDY,,,,

Boo, has very heavy allergies to both latex and Poly. So even her "toys" are now limited to Pyrex. Which next time I get near her toy chest, I'm wearing canine armor! She's gotten quite protective of them..lol With her being tied, lambskin is a moot point when it comes to stopping anything but swimmers.

I don't have too much of a problem putting one on, obviously I would prefer not to because although this may sound like I'm ass kissing here, I would rather feel a woman than just the action of it all. I hope that wasn't derogatory... I have to remember though that I can't go and be with Boo after I take one off because of her allergies. So a wash n wax is in order beforehand, and to be honest, that's a mood killer for me. A perfectly good hard on wasted.. lol - Jack Nicholson said that in the bucket list, didn't he?

This is just our situation though and honestly, I would never ask or make Boo take one for the team, let alone suffer for days afterwards. People who bareback take the risk. So do people that use condoms. Cripes, we like to have sex with other people. no matter how you do it...

We've never asked others to leave the foil in the drawer. We knew where they stood and would not push that boundary. They also knew our situation and didn't push back. But, we have found though that after time (comfort zone if you will) that they actually just said "to hell with it!" lol - very true here.

We also see, as we've gotten older (uggh!) tht you find more people willing to bend the rules in a sense. Again, this is just our experience. Take it how you will ...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
RDY,,,,, Ya know,, (pause.. shakin head) ,, You are NO help what-so-ever! {--- devious smirk)

Sweaty guy, no shirt, torn jeans, baking in the sun, working with rocks.. THEN bending over to plant petunias and morning glories!!! Is that the vision you really want?? LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
OMG.. He's such an ass!! LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Now wait a damn second here.. LOL

I do NOT wear underwear. Never have. So my white ass with very blatant frontal real estate (was that polite and tactful??) would have a few of the neighbors talking ....

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
{---- rolling fingers on desk - with tapping sound)

Someone? You three are in on this aren't you?!?!?!?

It won't be a pretty sight for the neighbors - I do suspect thought the guy 3 doors down may not complain.. LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
We try to reason as best we can. But there's a lot of things we will instantly light on and probably should, well, lighten up on.. Make sense?? But, anything that remotely insinuates feminizing sparks us to no end.

Matter of fact, Boo chews my ass out (one side at least, my mother chews the other side! hence, no ass!) because I get a bit adamant at times or read too far into things.

The thing is, think before you type, proof read, whatever... Text is so easy to misinterpret as stated. One wrong word as in this case "Concession", leads to confusion, debate, and even ill accord..

Now, I have to go out and landscape the back yard for Boo's retaining wall.. anyone seen my pants?? I need to get dressed.... - {---- looking curiously at shib, Kat, and RDY...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
It was just distasteful , period.

It doesnt matter to me what his preference is , as I would never be interested in someone like that.To each their own right?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Would it be just as distasteful coming from a single female? From a couple?"

Yeah, I think we are equal-opportunity critics here!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
I took it as the same way Ship did. When people post it can be taken so many different ways. This is why we like to meet people in person vs "chatting in emails" So much can be misinterpreted ( plus it is just friggin boring as hell)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 60   End
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom