Courtesy Condom : Swingers Discussion 1103031011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCourtesy Condom
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
{smackin forehead}

Many thanks for explaining how that text was perceived Sed.... my patience is growing very thin...

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
You misunderstand FJ, I believe that this is the quote that confused you:

"because someone made comments about our one post op trans friend. "

They have a post op transgendered friend who was insulted by someone at a swing club. :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Wait you carried the forums into a swing club and almost got into a fight over it?

You're joking, please tell me you are joking?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
Sed...

I don't doubt that it flies both ways...

Wrappers vs barebackers is in a sense, the same as people being biased (not prejudice) when it comes to the gay, lesbian, transgender people. We don't condone any preference. We will stand behind anyone in their beliefs. Cripes, I damn near got into a fist fight at a swing club, because someone made comments about our one post op trans friend.

In our case, it's the pushing/bullying, or however you want to call it, that pushes our buttons. We would have done the same as you did; just in the reverse role.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Our experience is different. At some point in the "distant" past, we actually decided to try the exclusive side. Spent six months with the same couple. It was one of those highly unusual cases where all four of us clicked amazingly. Inseparable, sexual encounters always with protection. We actually had to end it, because it got to a point where the other couple began to pressure us to go bareback. As time past, they talked more and more about doing it without condoms, they started talking about testing together, they started bringing up the fact that if it's just four of us and we're "exclusive" we should be fine.

After dealing with that pressure for a while, we decided that it's best if we part. We never heard back from them again. It's like they fell off the face of the earth.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
{---- pointing to a cpl posts below. Need I have to say more?

Nic - It's all good. I will differ in opinion and no disrespect or in-sighting an argument. No one is an ass for declining; hell, I've done it. That's like "taking one for the team" so to speak in the cpl scene. It's making a statement, that was previously made, about making a "concession". That's an asshole.. I don't care if you're the pope, a prime minister, or one of the little rascals. I'll tell you in a heartbeat.

Shib - I was trying to be tactful in a way.. lol - If I pointed a finger at the condom only peeps, it may have started a full other discussion that's been raging here for quite awhile. No offense meant here folks, but as bareback peeps, our experiences have had many of our condom only friends state they would break that rule as they've gotten older. As Shib, we had the same experience with a vanilla cpl (glad we didn't go there with them in any capacity) as well. We broke our rule once and got burned, so we won't go there again.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Spanky, you aren't helping your cause. lol

My first thought when reading this thread was a simple misunderstanding. My thoughts are that yes, it is an honor to be invited to join a lady or couple but I also reserve the right to decline without being considered an asshole. If there is no attraction or connection, I'll pass. Doesn't make me an asshole, just selective which I would hope is a good thing.

Ship, your response to Spanky: "Any woman, willing to have you (as a guy),,,,, is an honor. To make a "concession" as if it was a privilege to a woman, is the most dumbass statement that anyone can make." implies that if invited, any guy should say yes or risk being a dumbass. I have to disagree for the reasons stated above. The LS to me is about mutual attraction and mutual respect. I always respect the right of any woman to say no, and fully expect the same courtesy. Doesn't make me dumb or an ass to decline an invitation to play if I feel no attraction.

For the record, I would be honored to be invited to the M&G that is brewing amongst this group of PA posters.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
BooNShip-—as far as your opinion of any guy getting sexual attention from any female being an honor for the guy, that’s a matter of perception and opinion, I don’t consider it a privilege to be invited to play with a woman who winds up looking nothing like her picture for example, but I might make a concession. I don’t know, maybe I’m a fucking asshole because I don’t appreciate being lied to, misled and such. The craziest aspect to your outrageous response is you point to the context of my post as being the basis of your fury but I’m afraid it’s you that can’t properly contextualize things. After all, here I have written that I’ll compromise by playing in a setting that isn’t what I’ve maybe set out for (more explicitly, a 3-some verses a 1 on 1) and you portray my statement as having some sort of offensive element such as misogyny. I think my point (that I have preferences) was clear, relatively tame and uncontroversial. So I guess in light of acknowledging I have preferences and that I might forfeit them (alas, making concessions) for the greater cause of hooking up with a piece of ass I’m a fucking asshole. Or maybe you just don’t think guys have any right to reject deception, the grotesque or situations that are of no interest to him. Your response is not at all sensible, I'm embarrassed for you, really.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
BooNShip-—as far as your opinion of any guy getting sexual attention from any female being an honor for the guy, that’s a matter of perception and opinion, I don’t consider it a privilege to be invited to play with a woman who winds up looking nothing like her picture for example, but I might make a concession. I don’t know, maybe I’m a fucking asshole because I don’t appreciate being lied to, misled and such. The craziest aspect to your outrageous response is you point to the context of my post as being the basis of your fury but I’m afraid it’s you that can’t properly contextualize things. After all, here I have written that I’ll compromise by playing in a setting that isn’t what I’ve maybe set out for (more explicitly, a 3-some verses a 1 on 1) and you portray my statement as having some sort of offensive element such as misogyny. I think my point (that I have preferences) was clear, relatively tame and uncontroversial. So I guess in light of acknowledging I have preferences and that I might forfeit them (alas, making concessions) for the greater cause of hooking up with a piece of ass I’m a fucking asshole. Or maybe you just don’t think guys have any right to reject deception, the grotesque or situations that are of no interest to him. Your response is not at all sensible, I'm embarrassed for you, really.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom