Courtesy Condom : Swingers Discussion 110303101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCourtesy Condom
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom
Created by: 8yearitchscrathers
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have an unusual question. If my wife and I are having a mfm, we obviously make the guy wear a condom while he fucks my wife, but I want to know if I should also wear one during the encounter so that he doesn't have to endure sloppy seconds. I feel that this is just a courtesy I should extend to my fellow swingers. What are your thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed,,

We called them out.. it's in their court now.. hehehehe

But, I will offer to come running if the Mrs legs are kicking and flailing..

Chivalry is not NOT dead!

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Rdy2-thank you for the kind acknowledgment and I'll take some responsibility, perhaps I'm a bit too frank and direct (maybe even crude) when I express my point of view. I guess the forums are just an opportunity for me to be a little more in your face and bawdy than I might be if I was with a date or my family. It's just a format where I can express that side of myself because I really always do have completel consideration for my dates and am always flattered an honest couple or individual contacts me initially fer sure. Anybody who thinks I am different has absolutely no idea of how I really am, trust me, I care about them at least as much as I care about myself. I would never put anything I might want above the feelings or wishes of another, that's not how I am. But even when I'm being a little more unrestrained, I think the essence of what I am usually saying is fair enough, including here on this particular thread.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
But if I remember correctly, going up wasn't half as scary as going down =======================

Why? Was his dick huge or was it just plain ugly? ;-)

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You have to take Shibby on this ride, you just have to, most importantly you have to video tape it and upload it {WEG}

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
LOL.....

Here's one for ya Shib...

Last year, at our annul run.. A cpl we've known for almost 11yrs pops in to hang out with us all. The woman, (what a trooper!) gets in Boo's YJ with me and I head str8 towards a hill. I stand the YJ on its 2 back wheels and she's screaming away.. Dropped it back down and I look over to my left.. There's Boo storming across the field to chew my ass out for standing her daily driver on it's ass end.

Gotta love the woman for it because she didn't lean over and smack the shit outa me.. LOL - All in all.. Nothing was hurt (except my eardrums...lol) You game??

I'm calling you out here.. Wanna make a concession?? LOL

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
LOL, I'm sure it will be hard to breath, and it wont be because the oxygen is thin ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
You guys aren't all that far from us..

We'll up the anty here.. come up one weekend and we'll do the same for yas.. hehehehe. That also includes rides in the top comp rock crawling rigs in the country as well ;O)

Just our version of putting your legs in the air, is rolling the rig on it's lid ;O)

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Telluride indeed is the bomb. Did the Imogene Pass, 14,000 on narrow roads above the sea level, it was hard to breath, but not because of the fear...the air is thin! We had to have High-clearance 4WD to ride on it. Highly recommended for people that like that stuff.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sed!! You hit Telli?? Way to go......

Yup! Shib, all you have to do is get here. You have a full day of wheel'n and a ride in a Baja 1000 car :O) And no, no joking, I made it public in the forums. And may, make it public at a swing club too... (gasp!! hand over mouth)

For a lil barter of course.. hehehehe

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Shibby you chicken shit! go for the ride, jeeping through crazy trails and insane heights is all the rage!

We did that a few times in Telluridie, it's amazing fun! the high is indescribable! go!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Courtesy Condom