Condoms in MFM : Swingers Discussion 195978101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondoms in MFM
TOPIC: Condoms in MFM
Created by: Branches2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I almost had a three some tonight. But One backed out "literally " because I wanted them both to wear condoms. This would have been my first "DP".!!! *_* Because I insisted on condoms they said no thanks. We're clean. You are safe. Any thoughts???

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spankybuns- if you have poked an infected woman, it doesn't matter if she was having an outbreak. The difference is very low... Meaning that infection is still far too high. Thus one of the reasons I want Gardasil to be covered under insurance, without regard to age. (current cut off is 26)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
If I had herpes I would probably get on a forum/community where no-one cared because everyone had it anyway!

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Not at all, I would probably just try to hook up with people who already have it at that point since warning people is going to scare 90% away, especially since I am single sausage to begin with. I agree that the morally right thing to do is tell and let others decide and take that chance, I just don't think we should have laws enforcing it, that's all. But on the other side, although I don't have herpes, I'm sure I've porked women with herpes unwittingly. I would just hope they're on their medication and not shedding/outbreaking. The 100% ethical thing to do is warning in addition to this last point, but let's hope this last point is the bare minimum for any person with a modicum of decency.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
but if you do get herpies will you play with others without telling them? if you dont tell them and you KNOW you have it, then it should be against the law.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
It's not akin to assault or murder at all because you're willingly participating in the behavior. Of course the person who has AIDS and is cunting around with everyone unprotectedly is an asshole, but we can't sue someone for being an asshole. We don't (nor should we) have a legal remedy for everything and you just have to accept that certain behavior entails risk. Maybe we should get to know people better before fucking but that's not of interest to me which is why I'm here. Perhaps I'll get herpes for it someday but that is a chance I take and you won't see me whining about being a victim over it.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Really wish laws would update to say that if a person knew they were infected, and played with others without first warning them... that it is akin to some form of assault or murder.

i gotta agree with this, if you KNOW you have something and you play with someone without first telling them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
Robert-except for your first sentence, I disagree with your post for a lot of reasons, mostly because it is so unrealistic but also because it advocates government regulation in our private lives.

Yeah, it is advisible to use rubbers since it does provide some protection against viral STDs and substantial protection against bacterial STDs and unwanted pregnancy. However, 80% of females have HPV by the time they are 50. In this community, make that around 97% or so. HPV is incurable. So, on that basis, should all females here not be active on the website? I hope the hell not.

As far as advocating legal punitive sanctions against assholes who knowingly infect others, no thank you. Not because I think not having any scruples is fine, but because I don't need the nanny state to start regulating my behavior in my private life. You're opening a can of worms here, what next? Jail because I lied to my wife? Prison under the veil of hate-speech because I called my wife a cunt? Of course these things are mean but I'd rather handle life's challenges instead of running to the nanny state for a solution for problems I've brought on myself.

Which comes to my final point: You make your choices in life. There is risk in this lifestyle. If you are overly fearful of VD, you probably shouldn't be here. Single women here are particularly vulnerable in a way men just aren't. But we take our chances because the pleasure we derive from it outweighs the risk of consequences to us. My greatest fear here is that I might wind up with herpes someday. If I do, I shouldn't be able to call the police because some skank here gave it to me, being on here, it's a risk I took being on here or the same risk I take picking up a chick at the bar. It's the nature of the beast, we can't and shouldn't have a legal remedy for everything.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Condoms = smart people... enough said?

I say you were smart for demanding the use of a condom, I can not understand for the life of me why people would rather risk STD's and other medical issues from not using a condom.

If you end up with a STD... your swinging life should just about be over until it is cured and if it can not... a responsible person doesn't play with uninfected people.

Really wish laws would update to say that if a person knew they were infected, and played with others without first warning them... that it is akin to some form of assault or murder.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
Personally I usually wear rubbers and I always bring them under the assumption that I will. There is little point in someone saying s/he is clean because 1) a lot of people ASSUME they're clean because they don't have any VD symptoms but truly do not know 2) many people have no problem saying whatever, even lying, to get their way. I have mixed feelings on rubbers but usually wear them because they do provide some protection. On the other hand, they do not cover the genitals entirely and the protection against viral STDs (the ones we're all really trying to avoid because their not curable) are limited. I'm fixed so no-one is getting pregnant and obviously it does not feel as good and sometimes they fall off anyway. I still prefer to use them but I am not particularly adament about it.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I am not worrying. Just stinks! I really would love MMF .!!!

Wayne NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Condoms in MFM