Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › Condoms
TOPIC: Condoms
Created by: Kanjie007
Original Starting post for this thread:
We hate them. The female half of the couple is allergic to spermicide which we have a risk at parties of running into. The male half of the couple feels like its not different then putting a thick plastic bag on your dick and then masturbating, that pretty much how it feels. With that being said recent data came out saying the Richmond, VA as more people with HIV per capita in the whole US. Yes more than San Fran....

So condoms it is. Which ones do you guys use on a regular? Which ones to do believe gives the most feeling. Measure feeling for using a condom between 1% and 10% of the original 100% of feeling. Your post may help us pick a new condom!

Thanks!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 63
User Details are only visible to members.
AndrewRobin: Thank you. I totally agree. I have problems with magnums and in the long run, I prefer to be bare!! I do get checked regularly.

Tully NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
According to a new report from the CDC, approximately 15% of all Americans infected with HIV are unaware of their status. The CDC further estimates that this group is responsible for 40% of all new infections.

The lifestyle is not without risks. I, for one will continue to test regularly and use condoms for intercourse.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2280 posts)
If you can't have fun while condoms are in the mix, then you're doing it wrong. I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate the damned things. But they're pretty much a necessity in today's day and age. It's NOT a big sacrifice to use them.

Besides, there's a lot more to sex than doing the two-pump-hump.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1158 posts)
with the right size its almost like your not wearing one

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15252 posts)
A must, no glove no love.

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Of course in a better world bareback would also be visually great, but I've tried the skyn brand ( no latex redness) and work just fine. Have to get your head adjusted ( the one on your shoulders) and you wont even know. Had one woman ask about 2! No problem felt just fine as she was an amazing woman. Besides a bit of reduced sensitivity kept me hard and we did 3 diff variations and all worked perfectly and we were very happy.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(108 posts)
"My flat earth logic is the same as my condom logic."

'Nough said.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5886 posts)
Scamp,

I think you missed the point. From where he stands the Earth is flat. That's all he cares about, and giving him a view from space is not going to shake his certainty.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2280 posts)
Your logic, like most everything you post, is flawed.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof of anything. Your claim is equivalent to a guy who says he has walked across the street blindfolded 100 times as proof that pedestrians are never hit by cars.

You've fucked a lot of women and only gotten diagnosed with an STD once? Perhaps you've been lucky. Or perhaps you should have more tests done. Maybe it isn't the 3am drinking binges that are causing your brain to malfunction when you post. Lol

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5959 posts)
scamp,

If you'd like to discuss my flat earth logic, start a thread for it. I'd be happy to discuss it. :)

My flat earth logic is the same as my condom logic. Both are based on what I experience and observe for myself.

I can go outside with a calculator and anything with a zoom lens, and prove the earth is flat.

10 years as ACTIVE swingers. Both of us have to be in triple digit numbers for our body count. There were times, at certain of the more crazy house parties we went to, where I was with 3 or more women in one night without a condom.

Over all, over those 10 years and dozens of people, I think our condom/bareback rate is about 50/50.

Through all that, we got gonorrhea ONCE.

Funny story how that happened. There was a couple we were dating weekly, but it wasn't exclusive. They also didn't care about condoms. It just worked out this way. We hit a dry spell for a month. We weren't having any luck meeting anyone else for a whole month, but they were with 3 other couples during that period. One of those couples were aficionados of the single male gangbang. Our friends knew who they got it from because of the timing. We knew who we got it from because we hadn't been with anyone else for a whole month. When the symptoms appeared, Robin and I had a little talk which started as, "Hey, are you feeling not quite right?" That was the funny part. While Robin and I were sitting there discussing what course of action to take, I got a call from the woman of our friend couple and she opened with, "Hey, Andrew, we need to talk."

At any rate, 10 years, and I don't even know exactly how many people we've barebacked, and the one time something went wrong was a disease that you get a shot for and it's cured.

I'll take the chance with that to have GOOD sex, over mediocre sex. If I was as worried as some of you people, I'd quit the lifestyle entirely, rather than trust a microscopically thin layer of latex to protect me from what some of you seem to think is a horrible unspeakable fate.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2376 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 63
TOPIC: Condoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.