Condoms : Swingers Discussion 238633
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondoms
TOPIC: Condoms
Created by: Kanjie007
Original Starting post for this thread:
We hate them. The female half of the couple is allergic to spermicide which we have a risk at parties of running into. The male half of the couple feels like its not different then putting a thick plastic bag on your dick and then masturbating, that pretty much how it feels. With that being said recent data came out saying the Richmond, VA as more people with HIV per capita in the whole US. Yes more than San Fran....

So condoms it is. Which ones do you guys use on a regular? Which ones to do believe gives the most feeling. Measure feeling for using a condom between 1% and 10% of the original 100% of feeling. Your post may help us pick a new condom!

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GFandME, I routinely break condoms. I always carry 3 in my pocket at a club because it's good to have more than one.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(492 posts)
Gaaahh.. I hate the lack of an edit button.

*18" steel spike..

Daly City CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Again, the "Preventing some of the risks" is where some of the risks come from. When we "feel" safe, we make poorer decisions. Being at the club and seeing someone - "Wow, she/he looks hot! I know they get a lot of play, but it'll be OK, I'll use a condom" puts someone INTO a risky encounter. It's the carelessness that comes as a byproduct of something that make people feel safe.

If you drive a car with an 18' steel spike out of the steering wheel WILL make you drive more carefully than with seatbelts and airbags. When you drive carefully you far more likely to survive.

If you look at the surgeon generals guidelines Condoms are dead last, i.e. somewhat safer than putting your dick in a chipper-shredder. Getting tested and staying with a group of "carefully selected is above that on the list. Tested ois one step better.

I'm not advocating that people stop sport-fucking. Far from it. This is a swing site after all. But using one's brain is FAR more important the presence of a 2 cent piece of latex. KNOW who you are fucking and who they are fucking, etc. Make sure EVERYONE is tested. Random hookups are fun, but they are high-risk, rubber or not.

Daly City CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
no problem amer :) no one likes condoms, but they help to cut the risks.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
@Cop, I didn't mean to insinuate that you thought that way at all. I agree, something is better than nothing when it comes to protecting yourself. Like so many things in this world, the ones that need it, won't read it.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
i realize that a condom does not prevent everything, but it does cut down on some of the risks

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
I'm not advocating either side (use condom or don't) as that's a decision between consenting adults. Since penis to vagina contact is only 1 of the ways in which STD's are transmitted (albeit, probably the most common), it really is only partial safety. I agree that it's foolish to think your safe not using a condom. However, thinking your are safe, not just safer, but actually safe because you do use a condom, is, IMHO, even more foolish.

I can just hear the question to the doctor now, "How can I have _______? I always use a condom for intercourse!"

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
you can fool yourself into thinking you are safe without a condom, but we arent wanting to take a chance, and we use them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
been fucking girls for ~30 years, never had a condom break

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
On a side not, Ms. AmeriAsian, you have an equisite body. Mr. AmeriAsian is a very lucky guy.

Daly City CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Condoms