Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Safe Sex › Condoms
TOPIC: Condoms
Created by: Kanjie007
Original Starting post for this thread:
We hate them. The female half of the couple is allergic to spermicide which we have a risk at parties of running into. The male half of the couple feels like its not different then putting a thick plastic bag on your dick and then masturbating, that pretty much how it feels. With that being said recent data came out saying the Richmond, VA as more people with HIV per capita in the whole US. Yes more than San Fran....

So condoms it is. Which ones do you guys use on a regular? Which ones to do believe gives the most feeling. Measure feeling for using a condom between 1% and 10% of the original 100% of feeling. Your post may help us pick a new condom!

Thanks!

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
User Details are only visible to members.
"However if there is oral involved your gonna get what's there....right?"

Wrong. This has been covered before but I'll explain it again.

STDs are much harder to catch through the mouth as long as you don't have any open sores, cuts, etc... The mucus membranes in the mouth and throat are much tougher and don't absorb like the membranes in a vagina or anus do and the stomach acids kill pretty much everything.

If you have a healthy mouth you are fairly safe. Not 100% but relatively

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If my mouth is in fine shape I'll suck a man dry and eat a pussy 'till she can't take it anymore. But if you wanna fuck me you're putting on a damn condom.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4576 posts)
Well.... interesting points....However if there is oral involved your gonna get what's there....right? Personally I'm not sucking a condom nor am i licking a woman wrapped in saran wrap. I'll just have my husband is that's what it comes down to.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Share them with the teenage boys & girls. Don't let them go bareback.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
hope I live long enough to use them all ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
sex is just as great WITH THE RIGHT SIZE CONDOM...........and I bought a 100 of them ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
agree with sorillo. and with current.

condoms may not be 100% effective but they're damn close and i'm up front in my profile: no condoms? no sex!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14135 posts)
@Current: Needed a time out. I've been around just not posting much. It's nice to be missed....ty. I gather from your post you're still hitting it hard LOL and safely.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Hey BLT! where you been? WB!

Falling off the face of the earth is one way to have safe sex.

Sure I would prefer no condoms, but honestly, it freaks me out to see people playing with multiple partners and no condoms. Fortunately I've only seen that a couple of times.

They're a fact of life in my life. And I am definitely not complaining about any of the sex I've had using condoms.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
@HavingFun: I remember that post. Evidence I've been here way too long....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
They probably fell out of Fun_Ahoy's truck.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4576 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
TOPIC: Condoms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.