Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Safe Sex Condoms
TOPIC: Condoms
Created by: Kanjie007
Original Starting post for this thread:
We hate them. The female half of the couple is allergic to spermicide which we have a risk at parties of running into. The male half of the couple feels like its not different then putting a thick plastic bag on your dick and then masturbating, that pretty much how it feels. With that being said recent data came out saying the Richmond, VA as more people with HIV per capita in the whole US. Yes more than San Fran....

So condoms it is. Which ones do you guys use on a regular? Which ones to do believe gives the most feeling. Measure feeling for using a condom between 1% and 10% of the original 100% of feeling. Your post may help us pick a new condom!

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@andrew...ameri...and gunslngr

Guys, I couldn't agree more with the points you make regarding the unjustified feeling of protection that some gain from using condoms.

However...

I could not disagree more with the general arguments that imply (or at least that I'm inferring) that the shortcomings of condoms outweigh their benefits.

Body armor (bullet-proof vests) in no way guarantees the wearer the he/she will survive a gun shot injury...no way. I can talk for hrs. as to all that "can" go wrong. But I wouldn't even dream of putting on a cops uniform without one!

Neither would I put on a vest and then let you intentionally shoot at me.

Come on guys...condoms are what they are. They're not perfect, but for some of us, they are a better choice than nothing.

Mr dances

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Hubby likes Lifestyle Skyn. Non-latex, very thin and transfers heat a lot better. Kimono is also very good, but runs smaller.

Nothing feels as good as bareback, of course, but I simply don't trust people.

I once met a guy for coffee for potential solo. We had great chemistry and were planning for a play date.

In one of our email conversations to plan such a play date, I reminded him to bring the condoms and it didn't matter if they were latex or non as I'm not allergic.

He said "Oh yes, I always play with condoms."

Then he said "Since we are on the subject...I don't usually tell women this until we are in bed and getting all hot and heavy, but...I have herpes. I've had it for 10 years and am on supressive medication for it."

WTF?!??

And no..I did not play with him.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(652 posts)
Old thread, but no one really gave an answer other than "no condoms"... Our preferred brand/style is Lifestyles Skyn. They are non-latex (wife has latex issues), very thin, and to the original question, block much less sensation that others we've tried.

We really don't use them that often (we don't play with many people other than a few very close friends), but always keep some with us at clubs/parties. They came in handy at Hedo during Sybian demo party where the hosts had only latex condoms too.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GFandME, I routinely break condoms. I always carry 3 in my pocket at a club because it's good to have more than one.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(566 posts)
Gaaahh.. I hate the lack of an edit button.

*18" steel spike..

Daly City CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Again, the "Preventing some of the risks" is where some of the risks come from. When we "feel" safe, we make poorer decisions. Being at the club and seeing someone - "Wow, she/he looks hot! I know they get a lot of play, but it'll be OK, I'll use a condom" puts someone INTO a risky encounter. It's the carelessness that comes as a byproduct of something that make people feel safe.

If you drive a car with an 18' steel spike out of the steering wheel WILL make you drive more carefully than with seatbelts and airbags. When you drive carefully you far more likely to survive.

If you look at the surgeon generals guidelines Condoms are dead last, i.e. somewhat safer than putting your dick in a chipper-shredder. Getting tested and staying with a group of "carefully selected is above that on the list. Tested ois one step better.

I'm not advocating that people stop sport-fucking. Far from it. This is a swing site after all. But using one's brain is FAR more important the presence of a 2 cent piece of latex. KNOW who you are fucking and who they are fucking, etc. Make sure EVERYONE is tested. Random hookups are fun, but they are high-risk, rubber or not.

Daly City CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
no problem amer :) no one likes condoms, but they help to cut the risks.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2142 posts)
@Cop, I didn't mean to insinuate that you thought that way at all. I agree, something is better than nothing when it comes to protecting yourself. Like so many things in this world, the ones that need it, won't read it.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
i realize that a condom does not prevent everything, but it does cut down on some of the risks

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2142 posts)
I'm not advocating either side (use condom or don't) as that's a decision between consenting adults. Since penis to vagina contact is only 1 of the ways in which STD's are transmitted (albeit, probably the most common), it really is only partial safety. I agree that it's foolish to think your safe not using a condom. However, thinking your are safe, not just safer, but actually safe because you do use a condom, is, IMHO, even more foolish.

I can just hear the question to the doctor now, "How can I have _______? I always use a condom for intercourse!"

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Condoms