Condom preference : Swingers Discussion 514971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSafe SexCondom preference
TOPIC: Condom preference
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pawpaw is right being to thick takes anal out of the picture also your in trouble if the female your playing with has problems with latex.THERE IS NOTHING APPROACHING MANGUM XL OR EVEN MANGUM IN NONLATEX TYPES.

Lyndon KY

Username hidden
(35 posts)
THIS JUST IN.... SEOGWIPO, South Korea (AP) - As the world's top condom experts convene this week to update international standards, one American entrepreneur has a simple message: Size matters.

It's shaking up an industry that has generally taken a one-size-fits-all approach.

Frank Sadlo, founder of TheyFit, which makes what he claims are the world's first custom-fit condoms, is pushing for updated standards to allow greater variation in condom size.

It's not just about well-endowed men in cramped prophylactic quarters, Sadlo told a meeting Thursday of delegates from 21 countries under the Geneva-based International Organization for Standardization.

When given a choice, he said many men prefer condoms smaller than the standard minimum 6.3 inches long, with more than half ordering those less than 5.12 inches.

Easton MD

Username hidden
(33 posts)
I want to thank "Allthebestparts" for turning me and the Mrs. on to Pasante Unique. I ordered some about a week and a half ago off of e bay (they were the cheapest I could find), they arrived today and we just "tested" them a little while ago.

Well they passed with flying colors! I can finally feel oral with a condom on! I also like the fact that we could take a short break without having to use another one. Condom stayed in place! It took longer to put on than other ones but I think with some practice it should be about the same amount of time.

I recommend any guy that turns down oral due to lack of sensation with a condom to give them a try. No it isn't like nothing at all but it is by far the best I have tried and I have tried dozens and dozens of brands including the Japanese brands.

Winchester VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
i like Trojan Magnums and they've come out with a new twister I tried but think I prefer the original.

HS

Batesville MS

Username hidden
(27 posts)
LOL...I was in WHole Foods Store the other day and came upon "Kimono Micro Thins". Just thought I'd mention it for those looking.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
bbdragonmoon, just type in "kimono micro thins" in your search box of your browser. You'll find them ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
I usually use the trojan pleasure mesh or her pleasures, they for spome reason seem to make things feel a lot better for me. I hate having to use them, but refuse to take chances in that manner. I am very interested in the japanese one metioned though, does anyone have an idea or any links to how to get them?

Lake City FL

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Me and the wife have been experimenting with condoms lately to see what feels best for her and me. We found so far that the Kimono MicroThin is AUSOME! we almost forgot it was there. She can feel the condoms and it takes away from her pleasure and it takes alot longer for her to have an orgasm. We tried the Kimono's last night and it was like a second skin, She could barely feel it and we had a great time. We will still be testing until we go through all our options.

T & L

Ventura CA

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Thanks, Nymph, for the comment about female condoms. I have just ordered some (they are not available in Paradise), but they have not arrived due to the Christmas mail slow down we experience here. (Takes weeks to get anything from the States this time of year.) Anyone else have any comments or hints for using female condoms?

St Thomas VI

Username hidden
(1368 posts)
In my swing bag, I always carry (i) Lifestyle latex, (ii) Durex Avanti non-latex, (iii) Trojan non-latex, and (iv) Lambskins. One of those brands usually is compatible with whichever of my friends I am playing.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2798 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Condom preference